Thread: Bomber Alley -- Mueller park video

Bomber Alley -- Mueller park video

Courtesy of REDFOX....

This little hidden section of Mueller Park was named Bomber Alley; not because of the DH hardware, but because everytime they worked on this trail, a hawk would swoop down and attack them.

I think some better camera angles would show how steep this really is, but you can get a good idea by watching the rear wheel, and how far back they are on the seat.

Just a short vid of a couple ramps and such. You know the drill, click the pic for the goods.

Attached Images Attached Images  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Hey I followed Redfox down this last year, needless to say I was walking my bike for most of it.

This is seriously some steep sh_t... Maybe this year I will be stupid enough to try it.

the last stupid s$#@ I ran was last year at Deer Valley - the NCS downhill course... I didnt dare stop!! So, Mueller Park should be okay.

The problem with this one if I remember right is that you don't have any where to stop or even get off the trail. It was straight down through the trees and no where to crash on either side of you unless it was into a tree.

As for me I like to stay away from trees. I don't want to be hugging one or wrapped around one on accident.

sounds like North Shore riding to me Dont get me wrong, I'm not a huge fan of smacking a tree or falling off a ladder & breaking my neck but Id give it a try once

Ahhhh the memories! redfox took me there once and every time I think about it I have to grin.
    greyhair, next time your down (after the snow melts) we need to hit this.

Fourtycal had no problem riding the this Mueller spur trail. It is no where near as intense has Deer Valley NCS or Fire Swamp and others. There are some sick trails similar to Deer valley in Bountiful only about 20 Min's from this trail in the video. I have only witnessed 3 people ride one the trails in its entirety. They are all pro riders from Go-ride. I could barely walk my bike in some sections.

This has GOT to be done then! Has anyone heard if the new course up across the north side of the interstate from Kimball Junction was finished/successful or not?

Where is this on Mueller? Or is it a secret?

Looks like some fun stuff.
    gears and suspension are for old men and girls.

Quote Originally Posted by Ross
    Where is this on Mueller? Or is it a secret?

Looks like some fun stuff.
    As you're coming down, just before you hit that top major switchback going around to your right. It's the switchback that usually gets all of the first time riders.

Anyways, I'm guessing it's just before that, maybe 100 yards? You'll see it cut off to the right. I've only seen it once though. Maybe we can get REDFOX on here to show us exactly where. I tried to find it on my helmetcam footage, but I don't think it made the cut.

I Street embedded