Thread: US Citizen--Can U pass the New Test?

US Citizen--Can U pass the New Test?

US Citizen--Can U pass the New Test?

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/13442226/

"You answered 95% of questions correctly."
    I missed #9. But I got #19 correct and that was just an educated guess.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

100% But I am in to history, I love my country, and I follow politics.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    "My heart shall cry out for Moab..." Isaiah 15:5

100% Me too...........Don't tread on me!!!!!

ahh crap. Well, I missed all of the amendment questions, but got everything else right.

**What they forget to mention is (you can get a study guide before the test). So, I don't feel so bad for being out of High School for 12 years.

I guess on #19 (I think it was) about what the form was called to become a citizen. I don't see how knowing what that stupid government form is called is going to help a person get by in the country.

Quote Originally Posted by DiscGolfDivers
    I guess on #19 (I think it was) about what the form was called to become a citizen.
    Yeah, I think they might have a little advantage when they can lift up their No2 pencil from the ScanTron, and look up 6 inches to the top of the paper to see what the hell the name of the test is.

Citizen form 16005
    3rd Period
    Mrs. Hansen

After I took it, my score was so low that it printed a boarding pass for a flight to Burkina Faso.

I got cien por ciento. ay yai yai!!!
    It's my job to call the BS around here. Get over it.

I got 75% correct. I haven't had a history class in 13 years (I have you beat Sombeech- mine was while I was at WSU)
    Wilderness is not a luxury but a necessity of the human spirit, as vital to our lives and water and good bread
    - Edward Abbey

Hey Sombeech. Nice new avatar!

I got 90%* - not bad for a foreigner! Will they still need to see my passport if I fly into the country after January?

*Didn't know the amendment that didn't have to do with voting rights, and didn't know that the Senate doesn't appoint the Supreme Court Justices. They just confirm them. Whatever...May have been a couple of guesses in there, too.

I'm somewhat humbled by my low score. You'd think that the older one gets the more knowledge they would pick up on. Not so! At one time I could have answered those questions w/o much thought. I graduated from HighSchool in '71 and according to my score I've lost one percent of my memory per year. Ouch!
    ----------------------------------------------
    Life Sucks When Making a Living Gets In The Way Of Living!

Quote Originally Posted by Cirrus2000
    I got 90%* - not bad for a foreigner! Will they still need to see my passport if I fly into the country after January?
    You mean Canada is not a state

Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe
    Quote Originally Posted by Cirrus2000
    You mean Canada is not a state

Not yet... And being on List 2, I'm not sure whether A) we'll never be a state, or B) we're on the list for assimilation.

I scored only 75%, not very good but it's been along time since I had to know any of this.

8 years ago a 15 year old Russian girl came into our lives. She's done really well and graduated from from college with a degree in Electrical Engineering and a job at General Motors. On Dec 7 she takes that test for real. very exciting.

Win
    Quoting my best friend, Bob McNally, after a bad boating trip: "Nature scares me!"

Utah photos: www.winpics.fototime.com

90%. I CAN STAY! I guess you can take something away from the public educaton we're provided.

I love it, asking if New Zeland was one of the original 13 colonies . I missed the ammendment question and the "which form did you fill out to take this test" question. It's almost as good as the open book driver's test we take here in Utah.
    Remember kids, don't try this at home. Try it at someone else's home.

I guess I have to move out of the country now...after being out of school for 24 YEARS! ...in the words of Maxwell Smart..."missed it by THAT much"barely 80% - I hang my head in shame...

90%! And I haven't been in school since the early '80s. I missed #15 and #19. I do listen to alot of talk radio and read the newspaper frequently to keep up on current affairs. Whew! I can lived here without guilt!
    Are we there yet?