Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Getting Close to the End

Getting Close to the End

Two things.

1. I'm not sure on this but if I were you I'd set your teams before tomorrows games. There is a chance you will not be able to make changes after the games on Thursday and before Sunday.

2. The season is winding down. It's clear there are some players who will not make the playoffs. I'm sorry your team sucked. Even though you will not be in the playoffs I encourage you to continue playing until the end of the season. It may not matter to you if decide to stop playing but it does have an affect to those who are playing for a playoff spot. Please don't screw up the outcome of the playoffs just because your team sucks. Pull up your panties and continue to play.

Thanks and happy stuffing your face tomorrow.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

I might not make it to the big dance.... but.... I still have games left with Royd and the injuns..... and I intend to knock at least one of them out of the playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe
    I might not make it to the big dance.... but.... I still have games left with Royd and the injuns..... and I intend to knock at least one of them out of the playoffs.

Your going down this week old man...your team blows!

Quote Originally Posted by accadacca
    Your going down this week old man...your team blows!
    I've heard little ducks fart underwater before

Bring it on!!!!

Yes Sir..... it was just a duck fart

Re: Getting Close to the End

Quote Originally Posted by icthys
    Getting Close to the End
    Not soon enough...this season BLOWS!!!!

Getting Close to the End
    This league blows

Quote Originally Posted by shanehadman
    This league blows

Bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch.....
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

Quote Originally Posted by shanehadman
    Getting Close to the End
    This league blows
    Let me try to guess why the league blows.

1. Your QB is Jake Plummer (BTW, I believe Plummer is getting benched this week and your backup isn't playing anymore so I suggest you find a new QB).
    2. Last week you played non-existant S. Moss in place of C. Henry against Cleveland.
    3. Last week you played T. Jones against NE in NE instead of C. Taylor against Arizona.
    4. You gave me Ocho Cinco for D. Driver
    5. Or is it because you're in LAST place?

Sounds like someone needs to learn how to play fantasy football before he bitches about a league.

Good luck against the #1 team this week, I could really use your win.

Sounds like someone has way too much time on their hands to look up every DAMN stat my players have.......The set-up of this league SUCKS ASS!!!!!!!

But good luck with that win you could really use

If you don't like how things are run, you could be pro-active, and make suggestions for improvement, like I and others have done.

Or you could just be a pain in the ass and bitch and moan and launch insults at the league and it's commish.

Good choice dude...

BTW, I'm guessing you wouldn't think this league sucked at all if by dumb luck you were the league leader....eh?

I said the league sucked ass ever since the DAMN thing started....that's right since week 1

Picking Alex Smith as your starting QB ain't going to help things

Fantasy football is about the waivers. My first two draft picks were Lamont Jordan & Edgerinn James, both suck balls. In all three of my leagues the teams in the bottom of the league have the fewest moves, though my logic is semi flawed since purple has made zero moves and is two places ahead of P diddy. Generally winning is about team management and less about who you drafted.

Quote Originally Posted by nelsonccc
    Fantasy football is about the waivers. My first two draft picks were Lamont Jordan & Edgerinn James, both suck balls. In all three of my leagues the teams in the bottom of the league have the fewest moves, though my logic is semi flawed since purple has made zero moves and is two places ahead of P diddy. Generally winning is about team management and less about who you drafted.
    THANKS FOR THE MOTIVATIONAL SPEECH

Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe
    Picking Alex Smith as your starting QB ain't going to help things
    Lets be honest here....Does it really matter at this point?? Didn't think so, but thanks for the reply

Quote Originally Posted by nelsonccc

I agree 100%!!! I picked up half of the best players on my team from waivers. I was drafted two jackasses that were injured, so I had to scramble to fill those spots right off the bat. Don't ask me why stupid Yahoo was sending out injured players in the first round!! My 2nd and 3rd running backs were Dominick Davis (who started the season injured), and Chris Brown (who got benched after the first game of the season, and has logged less than 100 yds since!!).

Check out who I've grabbed off waivers this season:

1. Baltimore - Currently the best defense in the league
    2. Jeff Wilkins - Currently the second-best kicker in the league
    3. MB3 - Currently the 8th best running back in the league, and almost a guaranteed TD every game.
    4. Travis Henry - RB that has logged over 100 yards in four games this season, 5 TDs, and is the Titan's lead RB.
    5. Kevan Barlow - 300+ yards, and 6 TDs
    6. Drew Brees - Leads the NFL in yardage, and is currently the third-best QB in the league.

This isn't directed at you P-Diddy, so don't get upset, just agreeing with what nelson said....

Quote Originally Posted by rockgremlin
    This isn't directed at you P-Diddy, so don't get upset, just agreeing with what nelson said....
    Lets be honest here....Does it really matter at this point?? Didn't think so, but thanks for the reply

You are going about this all wrong.... just think how much fun it would be to knock someone out of the Money. You can knock off the top dog this week, and even better is you still have games against the strippers and trombones..... if you beat either of those two teams you dash all their hopes of finishing in the money.

Cock blocking anther dude is always a good time

Quote Originally Posted by rockgremlin
    Check out who I've grabbed off waivers this season:
    You also snagged Winslow, who is the #5 TE