Thread: How bout dem Cougs

How bout dem Cougs

I know the Utes are a household name here for local football, but ya gotta hand it to the Cougs. After a rough start, they have managed to break the top 25 and currently stand at 23. I think they will end the season by wiping the floor with the Utes. The Utes seriously need a new coach. They have decent players.

Y

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

HOW BOUT DEM COWBOYS....oh...I'm not in kansas anymore am I... ------ACTUALLY, I was glad to see Wyoming get stomped the other day - even though I am up here

Ya, no kidding. I thought the Cowboys had a decent defense, but 21 points in the 1st quarter and 55 total says otherwise.

P.S - since there is no icon for the cougs on here I decided to make a big block Y in my first post. What did I do wrong Admin?

DickHead
    BYwho?

$5 bucks says BY"who" kicks the ever living s**t out of the Utes in a couple of weeks.
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

Attached Images Attached Images  

I thought if I posted something about dem Cougs that picture would get recirculated. Will see who is laughing in a couple of weeks though.

Until someone with a dirty mind explained to me what that logo really meant, I always assumed that it was just another way of saying that you rooted for both teams...which I do. When they play each other, I root for the U, but this year I fear that the Y is just too good.
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

I think the Y is too good as well. But the best part about this type of year is that the Y is SUPPOSED to win. No pressure on the Utes...if they happen to squeak out a win, I will be laughing at all you red punch drinking punks.

It's been a long time since BYU played like they were "supposed to" against the U. It seems like the U always rises to the occasion.

It has been fun to see BYU put up points like they used to during the gool ol' days.

DickHead
    Quote Originally Posted by rockgremlin
    Until someone with a dirty mind explained to me what that logo really meant, I always assumed that it was just another way of saying that you rooted for both teams...which I do. When they play each other, I root for the U, but this year I fear that the Y is just too good.
    I have perhaps the dirtiest mind I know of....and I don't get it. Let me in on the inside joke, please!

Quote Originally Posted by JamisJockey
    I don't get it.
    Cougar going down on the U