Thread: If this is not enough to piss you off.

If this is not enough to piss you off.

I just wrecked my truck.

SUWA Hates you, JUST SAY NO TO SUWA
    "Somebody told me it was frightening how much topsoil we are losing each year, but I told that story around the campfire and nobody got scared". Jack Handy

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Dang.... you got it good

Ouch, whose fault is it?

I'ts my fault, I done F@#$ed up. I was one my way home form albertson and I did not see the care heading south on Redwood. Maybe I can fix it with a new truck.
    "Somebody told me it was frightening how much topsoil we are losing each year, but I told that story around the campfire and nobody got scared". Jack Handy

Maybe I can fix it with a new truck.
    Ha!

Well look at it this way, at least no one was hurt (right?) and everyone makes mistakes. Hopefully it won't happen again.

Quote Originally Posted by Shan
    Ha!

Well look at it this way, at least no one was hurt (right?) and everyone makes mistakes. Hopefully it won't happen again.
    Ya, luckily no one was hurt. This is my 2nd failure to yield accident First time I drove up on someone

I feel your pain. One day, while driving home from work after a 12 hour night, I put the car on cruise controll and took a bit of a nap and rear-ended this guy.

I mean, it aint my fault, he is the one that got in my way I was minding my own business taking a cat nap on the way home...
    Wilderness is not a luxury but a necessity of the human spirit, as vital to our lives and water and good bread
    - Edward Abbey

Yeah that blows dude! Good to see yer sense of humor...

That sucks. I came home from a fishing trip a couple of weeks ago to find out that my little bro. had nearly totaled my car. It ended up being $9,500 worth of damage just from going off the road and through a couple of signs. After three weeks I just finally got my car back.

here are a few more pics of my poor truck.

I assume you have full coverage. I totalled my CBR 900 bike and all I had on it was liability. $6500 smackers down the drain. That is an awful feeling. I feel your pain.

[quote=BrainDamage]
    Quote Originally Posted by Shan
    Ha!

Ya, luckily no one was hurt. This is my 2nd failure to yield accident First time I drove up on someone
    ~Jason

Man who run behind car become exhausted...

Well the insurance company is going to totaled my truck. In all total the damage was was $9,500, I turns out the thing that caused it to be totals was the fram is bent and the bumper mount is torn off.

So I guess I am going to be fixing it with a new one. So now I get to spend my free time go to car dealerships looking for a new truck.

Ouch! ---all I want for christmas eh? At least they totalled it so you could start out 'clean' but if youre anything like me I'd cry if my 'baby' was totalled - I've grown quite attached to my ole' beatup 88 Dodge Ram150 short bed with lift & rock tires...

DickHead
    Holy agressive driver, batman!

2 failure to yields...you might want to slow down, take a deep breath, and reevaluate your driving style.
    Volunteer for traffic school. Good for your record, too.
    Drive a Ford Aspire for a year. That'll give you a new appreciation on being vulnerable and defensive driving

That sucks!
    "My heart shall cry out for Moab..." Isaiah 15:5