Thread: Swell conditions report

Swell conditions report

Most of the large washes and even some of the smaller washes throughout the swell are still flowing slightly as of yesterday. Everything is saturated. We did quandary, knotted rope, zero G and there were swims and wades in every possible place there could be making the canyons extremely fun, wet, and cold. Zero Gravity had about 6 or 10 more swims than the last time I did it and nearly constant wading. The keeper pothole was full up to 2 feet below the lip, and the canyon was flowing slightly at the bomb-bay. I would guess around 40 degree water in all canyons we did. Road to quandary/KR is washed out (and still flowing) about .5 miles before the traditional trailhead but will probably be navigable with a good 4x4 once it dries up. Road to Zero G is still bad but not much worse than I remember it. Most grated roads in the swell (especially to Hidden Splendor) are freshly grated and in great shape. Daytime temps were around 60 (higher yesterday) and night time was around freezing.

Sorry I don't have time, due to work, for a full-on TR. I'll tell Josh to post some pics and maybe a TR.

We sure missed you Eric (shaggy), hope you're feelin better.

Ben

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement