Page 11 of 40 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Show yer Mug

Quote Originally Posted by sparker1
    I'm probably the oldest and fattest member of the forum, possibly the ugliest.
    You are older than I am, but I can probably give you a pretty good run for being the fattest.

Cool pics!
    "My heart shall cry out for Moab..." Isaiah 15:5

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

From Pandora's Box

First day of Central America trip last year.

Almost the last day from Central America Last year.
    It's my job to call the BS around here. Get over it.

oh boy, you're a cutie....betcha have to beat all the young lads off w/ a stick.
    i'm thinking your probably ok, even if you do hang w/ the likes of Scott.
    welcome

uh Price, nice Cen. Am. photos, but where's the one's of you guys outside thee uh, donkey show venue?

Resident Southern Belle savanna3313's Avatar
    Southern transplant......again.....this time to Southern Utah!
    Wow Sparker - you've been married 44 years!?? That's awesome. Congratulations to you and your wife!

I think Sombeech needs to find a special category name to go over your avatar.
    Never regret anything that made you smile!

Me and my noob.

Playing the Aladdin Theater in Portland, Ore., between sets at a New Riders of the Purple Sage show in December...
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    "The eagle never lost so much time as when he consented to learn of the crow."

-- Wm Blake

Quote Originally Posted by Summit42
    Me and my noob.
    I love that you call your new child your noob. That is cute

Rev- I am a little surprised to finally see a picture of you. I thought you were like that guy on Inspector Gadget that never shows his face

Quote Originally Posted by DiscGolfDivers
    Rev- I am a little surprised to finally see a picture of you. I thought you were like that guy on Inspector Gadget that never shows his face :haha:
    Did it just for you. Plus, I figured we're all cozy here and I shouldn't be catty. I did keep it blurry, though... like Bigfoot....

-- Wm Blake

Quote Originally Posted by Rev. Coyote

Did it just for you. Plus, I figured we're all cozy here and I shouldn't be catty. I did keep it blurry, though... like Bigfoot....

I think I'm going to call you BigFoot the next time I get mad at you

What ya strummin' there rev. Its a little blurry but it does look like a les paul. Sombeech and are Ibanez pickers...I have a white stallion Stev Vai gem style looking RG with a pearl plate, black pickups and trem. Sombeech has a 7 string and an old 6...I forget on that one. Plus he's got several other acoustic geetars. He is the REAL player...I just play.

Quote Originally Posted by Rev. Coyote

:roflol:

I think I'm going to call you BigFoot the next time I get mad at you :nod:

Have you ever read a book called "Bigfoot: In Me Own Words?" It's hands-down one of the funniest things on earth.

-- Wm Blake

Quote Originally Posted by accadacca
    What ya strummin' there rev. Its a little blurry but it does look like a les paul. Sombeech and are Ibanez pickers...I have a white stallion Stev Vai gem style looking RG with a pearl plate, black pickups and trem. Sombeech has a 7 string and an old 6...I forget on that one. Plus he's got several other acoustic geetars. He is the REAL player...I just play. :rockon:
    Glad you asked! That's a Gibson acoustic/electric that belongs to Michael Falzarano, guitarist for both NRPS and Hot Tuna. He let me use it, since I'd not brought an axe. The guitar has been played by Robert Hunter and Peter Rowan. It is fraught with Freak Power.

My own inlude a Gibson Blues Hawk and Fender Twin (100 watt tube); a Beneteau acoustic; and a Fender Newporter (from the early 80s California Series) that is a faithful stage guitar. I also play a Fender Jazz bass.

-- Wm Blake

I guess I'll give it shot. Here are some of my more photogenic poses.

chickenlicken- That snapper is rad looking.

chickenlicken- That snapper is rad looking.
    Yeah, that thing is weird lookin'...almost like rubber.

Quote Originally Posted by greyhair biker
    Is the ATV shot taken up on the Moab Rim trail?? Awesome view!
    I think this photo is from poison spider trail. I've been up moab rim as well. Both trails are challenging, but moab rim has a couple pretty tough areas for atvs.

If you have not posted here or would like to post another mug, get cracking.

Here is a uutah photo collage that I made back in February. Does someone want to take a stab at a current collage with captions? BTW. . .I sorta stole this idea from kris247.

CHECK THIS OUT - Captions: http://flickr.com/photos/uutah/393237924/

New mugs

And my ride that day

Where's Wilma?

Me and my #1 Homey Buster in Hawaii

Me outside the gate to our private section of beach in Hawaii (disclaimer, we don't own the beach or anything, just were able to reserve it for our time in Hawaii because it is owned by the military and my dad is a Lt. Colonel. I'm not some Richie Rich here!)