Thread: Vacation pics

Vacation pics

Well, I got lost in the Philippines for a couple of weeks visiting friends, discos (ya know brothel/strip joints), another island, among hiking, and renting an XR dirtbike to scare the locals! hahahaha! 99% of my travel was on public transit, where I was the only Gringo to be seen, just about 99 % of the places that I went, and at least 6 inches taller than the guys. I made it back with my head intact, the NPA (new peoples army) did not get it. Bastards!

Couple pics for those interested to take a gander at.
    Attached Images Attached Images                                      
    ~Jason

Man who run behind car become exhausted...

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

So that's were you've been mr. derstuka. Cool pics man...we have missed you around here. A friend on my web team is from the Philippines. I will pass this along to him. Welcome back!!

Sweet! That's awesome. You're lucky, man.

Hey! Our first Mtn biking in the Phillipines thread!

The canoe pics are cool..... welcomeback

Where's the pics of the stripper bars?!
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

Very cool.

I spent a few days in Manilla several years ago. That's one dirty, polluted, busy city. I then spent another two weeks on various islands. It was great fun riding around in trikes and jeepneys the entire time. Did you get to see 12 school children riding on one jeepney? I did feel a little out of place being the only whitey on the islands. This was the only place that every single girl was in love with me!!! All the kids wanted my nike visor.

Thanks for the welcome back. It was a fun time to say the least, probably some of the most fun I have had. In response to icthys comments, yes, Manila is a busy, and mostly dirty city,but there are some nice areas of it as well. Kinda like going to Mexico City, most is very poor and polluted, however there is some diamonds in the rough. I was in so many small towns, and beautiful places, that it made up for the hustle and bustle of Manila.

Some more pics for ya.

BTW, glad you like my mtn biking pic Sombeech. I thought I was gonna break that thing. Sorry Rock, my camera was already broken by the time I was hitting up the strip clubs, what they call discos.
    Attached Images Attached Images        
    ~Jason

Man who run behind car become exhausted...