Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 06-07 Jazz Season

Quote Originally Posted by rockgremlin
    My favorite part of the Utah Jazz...
    ME TOO

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

stretchy spandex.................mmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!

The thing with spandex is that it looks horrible on fat people, but it looks absolutely fantastic on 21-year-old, 115 pound blond girls.
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

Jazz are lookin' good.

But my big question is how come our cheerleaders have the littlest boob's in pro sports? I thought a ridiculous sized boob job was the first requirement for a pro cheerleader. If you want a good laugh check out the boobs size of your favorite college cheerleaders against those of any NFL cheerleader. Funny the size difference.

The Pro's

College

Jazz

I know that the Jazzdancers are straight from local high schools. If you look at their resumes, most of them are just recently graduated, straight outta high school.

Utah breeds some fine women!

Fake boobs come later, after they can afford it!

If you look at their resumes, most of them are just recently graduated, straight outta high school.
    "I want to be a Jazz dancer because I loved my Jr. Jazz dancing experience as a kid."

"I want to be a Jazz dancer because there is no bigger rush than dancing on the court."

"I want to be a Jazz dancer because I couldn't believe how much fun I had last year."

"I want to be a Jazz dancer because I get to meet a lot of people."

"I want to be a Jazz dancer so I can feed the hungry and create world peace."

"I want to be a Jazz dancer so I can get a rich husband."

Ya, the entire squad are from Utah except two. The token Asian is from California, and the token black girl is from Texas.

My favorite (and most often used) quote:

"I've always liked the Utah Jazz..." Ya, right. You were realllllly big into professional basketball even when they WEREN'T signing your paychecks.......right?!! Suuuuure!

Is there an order form for the Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader calendar???

Sign me up

We need some 'fake ones' on our squad!!!!!

My favorite part of the Utah Jazz...

This was the only reason to attend games last year. This year they have a basketball team too. Double your pleasure...

OK I'm starting to believe...

WHAT A GAME!!! The Jazz might finally have a bench.

That win against Phoenix was unbelievable!!!!!

Sold out crowd and we were all on our feet for the last 6 minutes when the JAZZ made their comeback....

Tickets might be hard to find now, but if anyone is interested in the game against SAN ANTONIO on Nov 29 let me know

GO JAZZ

Jazz are lookin' good..... my big concern at the moment is what happens with the rookies at about 20 games in. I've seen teams like this before kinda hit the wall when the rookies reach 20 games which is basically a full college season and what the rook's are used to playing. Suddenly the rooks notice they aren't even 1/4 of the way through the pro schedule and the intensity falls way off.

One good thing.... when you are winning everything is just seems easier.

I watched the game, and I was very impressed. This is definitely not your mama's Utah Jazz (Stock to Malone....slow it down...pick n' roll). They're quick, agressive, and they run. They all appear "hungry" to win. The old-time Utah Jazz would have rolled over and given up at 16 points down with 10 minutes left in the game.

I think they have the potential to go very far this season. If they can keep this pace up, they could go pretty far into the playoffs...maybe the finals.

FREAKING AMAZING...The rookie with 20 and 7

Last game he had 18 and 10

Boozer 35 and 9 tonight...
    Okur 17 and 13...

Someone slap me, what going on here...

I think they have the potential to go very far this season. If they can keep this pace up, they could go pretty far into the playoffs...maybe the finals.
    Hey mister

Quote Originally Posted by accadacca
    FREAKING AMAZING...The rookie with 20 and 7
    Once again we were at the game and Paul Millsap was by far the player of the game. He was all over the floor diving for the ball and getting offensive rebounds. He is a work HORSE

Boozer played an all-star type of game also.

10-1 Best start in franchise history baby

[quote=Iceaxe]
    Hey mister

WTF... When are they going to lose? My wife and I had been flipping around after it looked like the Jazz were doomed. I was watching bond on spike TV. The only lead that they had was in the first quarter and they were down 21 in the 3rd. Somehow they rallied back, little by little. Boozer 32 and 13, Williams 20, 13 assists and 7 boards.

I don't know what to say. They got the Lakers in LA on Friday. Well see if they can keep rollin'! I think I'm driving the wagon now...

Quote Originally Posted by accadacca
    I don't know what to say. They got the Lakers in LA on Friday
    The game is in UTAH (Energy Solutions Arena) Dude!!!!!

I had to shut the game off in the first half also....The Kings were hitting so many 3-pointers that I couldn't watch....

Turned it back on at the end of the 3rd quarter and thats when we slowly crept back into the game...... GO JAZZ!!!!!

114-108 JAZZ BEAT THE LAKERS!!!!

Attached Images Attached Images