Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 06-07 Jazz Season

06-07 Jazz Season

Only a few more weeks until the Jazz season starts..

Just wanted to know if anyone is excited or got season tickets. Shane Reed and I are splitting a pair of season tickets and I got a pair for myself.

Let's hope the players can stay healthy so we can make the playoffs!!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Yeah I am a bit interested to see how they fair. They picked up Fisher and a few good rookies. Where is rockgremlin?? He will come in and squash our hopes with some realities...

Quote Originally Posted by accadacca
    Where is rockgremlin?? He will come in and squash our hopes with some realities...

Quote Originally Posted by accadacca
    Yeah I am a bit interested to see how they fair. They picked up Fisher and a few good rookies. Where is rockgremlin?? He will come in and squash our hopes with some realities...
    No comment...yet!
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

Dang the Jazz are playing well. 3-0

Hopefully they can stay healthy. I went to the first game at the DC and they took care of Houston. Last night they spanked Golden State and the night before they won in Phoenix.

WTF??

I like what I'm seeing so far but they started 3-0 in the 04-05 season also.

Not the best looking win but a win none the less.
    Interesting little fact about the Jazz, they have the most 2nd round draft picks of any team - 7
    Boozer, Collins, Okur, Giricek, Miles, Milsap, and Brown

I was there last night against Detroit and what a Defensive game the Jazz played down the stretch.....I like what I see so far from all of our players

Hopefully Williams will start connecting on his 3 point shots, he is 0-7 so far.

Williams is certainly turning the corner this year...

I just hope Sloan doesn't scare him off or put him in the dog house like he did with Carlos Arroyo

That looked like a different team playing the Nets, a lot like last year's team.

Ahhh hell here we go again. Nah they played ok but this was a long flight and their defense was suffering.

They played good enough to make a comeback, but just missed crucial fouls shots down the stretch and 3-pointers in the last minute.....Don't lose hope yet

I didn't see the same offensive flow as the past 4 games, but I was only able to watch the first half before I had to go to work so I didn't watch the whole game but that's what I saw.

Wow that Bucks game was so close, they wouldn't have had a chance with out Redd he had over half of their team's points. Hopefully AK won't be out for long, that looked like it hurt. Tuesday should be a good match up with the Clippers but I am going to be at work

Redd was freaking ridiculous... Williams is looking awesome for a young player. Is this his 2nd or 3rd year? Boozer looks good too. Their bench is playing well and scoring when needed...Brewer and Harpring last night. I don't want to jinks them but they are looking pretty deep at the moment.

This month we have some tough games, Suns two times, Clippers, and the Spurs and Lakers in back to back games. I trying to free up next saturday to go watch them paly the Suns.I have a good feeling about the team this year, but we started 6-1 in the 04-05 season only to go 25-57 so the next 2 weeks should be a good test for the Jazz.

7-1 now.....They are looking very strong even without AK-47...Brewer and Milsap are really stepping up and I'm really amazed at how much Sloan is playing them.....

My favorite part of the Utah Jazz...

It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.