Thread: Partner Wanted Oct. 7

Partner Wanted Oct. 7

Looking for a partner/partners....

If the weather is good this weekend.... I'm thinking of driving down to the Roost on Friday night, doing two canyons I have never done before on Saturday, and driving home Saturday night.

Anyone interested? Theses are intermediate tech canyons.

Ping me sideband if interested. Seating is limited.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

I heard its supposed to rain all week through the weekend...at least that's the forecast for the Moab/Monticello area. It rained really hard today. Probably dropped over a half inch in just a couple of hours.

If your invite was for the following weekend, I could give a 100% guarantee.

What canyons ya doin?
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

That's why I put the "weather permitting" line in my request. Here is the latest Hanksville forecast for the weekend.

Friday: Isolated thunderstorms. Highs in the low 60s and lows in the mid 40s.

Saturday: Times of sun and clouds. Highs in the low 60s and lows in the low 40s.

I could tell you what canyons I'm planning but then I'd have to kill ya

If you want to go I'd just meet you there, I'm really looking for someone to share the ride down with.

Bleh, wish you'd do it another weekend, I have a rafting trip on Saturday :( I would have came. Ping next time you are heading down, I'd be happy to share the ride and take pics.

Bogley BigShot
    Shane ---- if you want more female partners you need to put your skull and crossbones back. That dog icon just does not do it for me!

Com'on... that dog icon is awesome

The bitches love it

Hey, Tanya.... what did that latest storm do to the Zion Canyons? I bet Red Cave would have been fun to watch flash. A drive through the park would have been interesting to watch.

Bogley BigShot
    I bet the bitches love it, if thats the type you want to attract.

You mean the storm today (as well as this last week) --- its a mess here! Keeps raining and raining hard. Its cold, but the canyons have to be flowing. Red Hollow was even flowing hard. I am sure Zion is wet. Last weekend I went out to White Pocket (south coyote butte area) and the Land Rover stalled when it went swimming. That was fun.

Not sure about the slots, but I went down the Colorado, checked out Westwater and drove up to Swasey rapid on Green. I have never seen that much water ever. According to the numbers, the 54 year old record has been beaten 3x over. The usual flow of Colorado at Co/UT border was 4K cfs, but it was flowing at 13.5K cfs! I am surprised there were no deaths this last weekend.

I bet the slots are going to be all nice and clean now

Umm... so Shane when are you heading out again?

I wonder.........did this last storm clean out the Black Hole, or plug it up again?
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazak
    Umm... so Shane when are you heading out again?
    I was thinking of this weekend.... but not if its going to be a quagmire. I cancelled last weekend when the weather turned really ugly. I'm really wantin' to get out.... if not this weekend for me it might be a while because of other obligations.

Cool, post it here if you go. I promised my wife I'd do something with her, but I can always find an excuse