Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Seahawks' Alexander out indefinitely with foot fracture

  1. #1

    Seahawks' Alexander out indefinitely with foot fracture

    Just hit the wire: http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2602571

    Ohhhh Ice! I kicked yer ass this week and more beatings could be coming.


  2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    Join Date
    Always
    Location
    Advertising world
    Posts
    Many
     

  3. #2

    Re: Seahawks' Alexander out indefinitely with foot fracture

    Quote Originally Posted by accadacca
    Just hit the wire: http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2602571

    Ohhhh Ice! I kicked yer ass this week and more beatings could be coming.
    Hooray for me!!!
    "The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown."
    -H.P. Lovecraft

  4. #3
    Seahawks' Alexander out
    And Frank Gore is hurt and Cadillac Williams has a BYE this week... I'm screwed....

    Dang.... after the draft and picking up a couple of missed free agents like Gore and Winslow I figure I was going to be the team to beat. Now I'm worried about just making the playoffs.

    .

  5. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe
    Seahawks' Alexander out
    And Frank Gore is hurt and Cadillac Williams has a BYE this week... I'm screwed....

    Dang.... after the draft and picking up a couple of missed free agents like Gore and Winslow I figure I was going to be the team to beat. Now I'm worried about just making the playoffs.

    .
    I too thought you were the team to beat. WHen all of your players are healthy, you're unstoppable IMO.
    "The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown."
    -H.P. Lovecraft

  6. #5
    Sep 27 Mike Sando, of the Tacoma News Tribune, reports Seattle Seahawks RB Shaun Alexander (foot) may be able to play during Week 4 after all.



    He is crediting the power of prayer for possibly healing the cracked bone in his left foot.


  7. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe
    Sep 27 Mike Sando, of the Tacoma News Tribune, reports Seattle Seahawks RB Shaun Alexander (foot) may be able to play during Week 4 after all.



    He is crediting the power of prayer for possibly healing the cracked bone in his left foot.

    Alexander strikes me as a pretty spiritual guy. Maybe that's his secret?
    "The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown."
    -H.P. Lovecraft

  8. #7
    Whatever works..... but I could use about 200 yards and 3 TD's out of him this weekend so I can get back in the hunt for a playoff spot

  9. #8
    Alexander didn't prove anything in the first 3 weeks of the season... LT is the dominate back this year!!!

  10. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by shanehadman
    Alexander didn't prove anything in the first 3 weeks of the season... LT is the dominate back this year!!!
    If he stays healthy...
    "The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown."
    -H.P. Lovecraft

Similar Threads

  1. Alexander Solzhenitsyn passed away ~
    By Randi in forum The Political Arena
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-07-2008, 04:11 PM
  2. [Trip Report] Compound Fracture from the ride tonight
    By Sombeech in forum Mountain Biking & Cycling
    Replies: 86
    Last Post: 07-15-2008, 11:32 AM
  3. Gobbler's Knob and Mount Raymond from Alexander Basin Trail
    By gonzo in forum Hiking, Scrambling & Peak Bagging
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-01-2007, 10:10 AM
  4. Seahawks win = Family harmony saved
    By savanna3313 in forum The Sports Junkie
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-16-2007, 09:31 AM
  5. 100 foot vs. 300 foot
    By Scott Card in forum Canyoneering
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 06-12-2006, 07:25 AM

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Outdoor Forum

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •