Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Weekly Top Scorers

Quote Originally Posted by nelsonccc
    What are the payouts, since it looks like i won't do any worse than 2nd place. I took a gamble and played dayne instead of james and the sob goes for 19 points. But it also looks like i might regret dropping bettes. that dirty dog does nothing all season and as soon as i drop him he goes four games with at least two TD's a game. Bastard.

Nuthin' but love to you for droppin' Betts my friend. I freakin' LOVE that guy!! Wouldn't it be poetic justice if we meet in the finals? Your Betts pitted against my Marion Barber.

I am just basking in the fact that the Wasps are choking hard core. You live by L.T., you die by L.T.!! Too bad he didn't score his usual 3 TDs a game...ha!
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Yeah, me, Royd, is top-scorer again, for all the good it does me! A little too late, but if I was in the top 4, I'd be in the top 2. Sucks for me!!

Quote Originally Posted by jimflint1
    Yeah, me, Royd, is top-scorer again, for all the good it does me! A little too late, but if I was in the top 4, I'd be in the top 2. Sucks for me!!

Welcome to Fantasy Football...50% wise decisions, 50% luck!!

Quote Originally Posted by rockgremlin
    Quote Originally Posted by nelsonccc
    What are the payouts, since it looks like i won't do any worse than 2nd place. I took a gamble and played dayne instead of james and the sob goes for 19 points. But it also looks like i might regret dropping bettes. that dirty dog does nothing all season and as soon as i drop him he goes four games with at least two TD's a game. Bastard.

Nuthin' but love to you for droppin' Betts my friend. I freakin' LOVE that guy!! Wouldn't it be poetic justice if we meet in the finals? Your Betts pitted against my Marion Barber.

I am just basking in the fact that the Wasps are choking hard core. You live by L.T., you die by L.T.!! Too bad he didn't score his usual 3 TDs a game...ha!
    Boy did I have a bad FF day. I should have come in 4th and played Who's Your Daddy in the first round, if I had I'd be in the Champinonship. Now I have to play WYD anyway and I'm certain he won't fall on his face again. I on the other hand seem to fall on my face everytime it counts!

Summary: These were the highest Fantasy Point-Getters for UUtah 2006 during the regular season. Keep in mind, these were only players that were played! If another player that scored more sat the bench that week, they weren't considered, so these numbers are slightly misrepresentative. For the most part they are right on though.

QB

1. Payton Manning - 111 points
    2. Donovan McNabb - 74 points (only played the first 1/3 of the season!)
    3. Carson Palmer - 66 points
    4. Drew Brees - 61 points
    5. Tom Brady - 55 points

WR

1. Chad Johnson - 52 points
    2. Javon Walker - 27 points
    3. Hines Ward - 26 points
    3. Reggie Wayne - 26 points

RB

1. Ladanian Tomlinson - 236 points
    2. Larry Johnson - 32 points
    3. Maurice-Jones-Drew - 26 points

TE

1. Algae Crumpler - 23 points

K

1. Jeff Wilkins - 21 points
    2. Rob Gould - 19 points

Def

1. Baltimore - 83 points
    2. Chicago - 25 points
    3. Carolina - 18 points