Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Your Ride

Your Ride

I can't be the only gear head on this forum, I want to see a picture of your ride!!!

I would also like to see a picture of your dream ride and/or the biggest beater you ever owned..... come on, post them pics!!!!!

Hell.... you can even post a picture of your strawberry douche powered hybrid if ya like....

Here is my current ride... A 2005 Dodge Ram with the 5.7 liter Hemi.

The truck has:

A black bumble bee racing strip which was added since these pictures.
    Custom charcoal Katzkin Leather Seats
    A Ram Head embroidered into the front seats.
    Mopar Nerf Bars
    Katzkin Seat Heaters
    All the badging has been shaved except Hemi badge
    Line-X bedliner
    Mopar 6.1 cam
    Mopar 6.1 intake and injectors
    Superchips computer chip
    Cold air intake
    Blueprinted, ports have all been polished and matched.

Figure the truck now puts out about 400hp.

Here is my current dream car, a Dodge Viper SRT-10

I guess you can tell I don't really give a crap about the price of gas

I'll try and dig up some pics of my first ride later and post them....

Show me your ride!!!!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Hey Acca - have any pics of that brown Corolla with rust spots and red and blue pinstripes from back in the day?

That thing was the original junkie...
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

I don't have a picture of my car but this is basicly what it is. Its a BMW 528i. I like it but it's kind of expensive to maintain. What I want...a BMW M5. 82,000 dollars is a little pricey though. Figure a family car with over 500 horse. [/img]
    Attached Images Attached Images   

My dream car - Porsche 959

Here she is! Isn't she a beaut'?

2 legged power and all! It's an old 1998 Gary Fisher Kaitai.

My trust steed...BMW R1150GSA

Above Jordanalle:

Above Bear Lake:

The favorite ride I've had...

The worst ride...

My current ride - the Tacoma on the right.

Not my current ride, but the ole 94 galant and I went through a lot together.
    It broke down twice in 230k miles.
    Cant beat that.

Quote Originally Posted by Sombeech
    My current ride - the Tacoma on the right.
    So wait--her name's Tacoma?

Here's my current ride:
    '97 F-250, 7.3L Power Stroke

And here's the biggest piece of crap I've ever owned:
    '79 F-150, 5.8L V8

I don't have a picture but..... The biggest piece of crap I have ever owned was a 77 Honda Civic..... but I don't really count that car since it came with the 1st wife (better known as the practice wife). Both lasted less then one year ...

Resident Southern Belle savanna3313's Avatar
    Southern transplant......again.....this time to Southern Utah!
    I don't have a picture of my current car, a black 2005 Lexus 330 ES otherwise known as a "client hauler". I prefer a 2 door car, but this was more practical. My favorite feature is the talking GPS system. I wish I could have picked the "voice" though. It's a female voice and I would like it to have a voice like Sean Connery or Sam Elliot and program it to call me baby! "In 100 ft, turn left baby......"

My dream ride..........an SLR McLaren (Mercedes Benz) A mere $500K.
    Never regret anything that made you smile!

Here's my real car, a 2003 Grand Am GT named Jean-Claude. In three years, I've put 93,000 miles on it, and it still feels and runs like it was new. The only customization is the scanner and ham radio (Icom IC-207H) and two dual-band Comet antennas for them on the trunk deck, with the official Oklahoma amateur radio tag, KC5TFZ.

I guess my fantasy car for Utah trips would be an Xterra or a Jeep Liberty with some decent off-road tires and bristling with antennas. Can my dream car be an airplane? If so, I want a Cirrus SR-22GTS.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Barron
    The only customization is the scanner and ham radio (Icom IC-207H) and two dual-band Comet antennas for them on the trunk deck, with the official Oklahoma amateur radio tag, KC5TFZ.
    Cool, I shoulda figured you were a ham. You probably can't see it on both pictures of my trucks above, but each one has my callsign on the plates, KC7FEQ.

Here are my 2 rides
    2000 Dodge Dakota
    4.7 V8
    This is the Last Dodge I will ever own, The rack and pinion is shot and leaks like a sieve, I have had to rebuild the transfer case at 60k miles, I go through u joint every 10k miles and so on. and it also gets 10-13 mpg
    and bike is a 2004 Raleigh Ram 4.0

This Pic was taken at the trail head of Lukes trail in Price

SUWA Hates you, JUST SAY NO TO SUWA
    "Somebody told me it was frightening how much topsoil we are losing each year, but I told that story around the campfire and nobody got scared". Jack Handy

Quote Originally Posted by BrainDamage
    This is the Last Dodge I will ever own, The rack and pinion is shot and leaks like a sieve, I have had to rebuild the transfer case at 60k miles, I go through u joint every 10k miles and so on.
    Doesn't your Dodge have a 7 year, 70,000 mile warrenty? Because mine does. I believe all Chrylser products from the Iacocca years up through 2005 had that fantastic warrenty. It was finally discontinued in 2006.

Quote Originally Posted by BrainDamage
    2000 Dodge Dakota
    This is the Last Dodge I will ever own,
    So, "no" on the Dakota, huh? I was including those in my search for small trucks. I don't know much about them.

Is this a common issue?

There used to be a time I drove lifted trucks and built up Jeeps with 35" on them. But now I am married with a family budget

So... our family car is Honda Element and my commuter car is a Honda Civic

Hey Somebeech, bag the Dodge idea. They are for girly men. Go for a toyota or a nissan, I don't think you will be dissapointed. You pay a little more up front, but it is all worth it. Does this mean your selling the current Tacoma? I need to get me a small truck.

I own two Chrysler products (the Ram and a PT Cruiser), neither has ever been back to the dealer since I drove them off the showroom floor. I've owned a little of everything in my life and I have to say I'm extremely happy with both vehicles.

If BrainDamage is having these type drive train issues he probably has something else wrong that needs to be addressed, because no vehicle should be chewing up u-joints every 10K. I'm guessing whatever the problem is it's all related because its all drive train. AND... I'm still waiting to hear why this was not addressed and corrected under warranty???

Also.... the Dakota is completely new since 2000. What BrainDamage owns has been replaced.

Just food for thought....

Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe
    Doesn't your Dodge have a 7 year, 70,000 mile warrenty? Because mine does. I believe all Chrylser products from the Iacocca years up through 2005 had that fantastic warrenty. It was finally discontinued in 2006.
    Yeah but who wants or has the time to take it to the shop every other month.