Thread: Doug Miller's Passing

Doug Miller's Passing

I saw on the news last night that Doug Miller from Channel 2 News passed away. He was a great advocate for the sport of ATVing and was also an informed source for all outdoor activities. I, for one, will miss his stories.
    fourwheelerfanatic

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

It's a sad deal. He was my hero in that he had the job that every outdoor enthusiast wanted. He did a great job in what he did as well.

I remember about a year ago driving to work, I saw him in his Ford F250 next to me. Someone cut him off and he didn't get all pissed off or anything, I was surprised.

A good, genuine guy.

Oh man! I heard he was sick, but I didn't know it was life-threatening.

He died of "infection due to diverticulitis." Isn't diverticulitis caused when you hold your farts in too long?
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

Yeah sad deal. I have been watching him for years and years...great show and a great guy.

Well I for one will miss this man and all the excellent information he brought to us in our house holds. I have always coveted the job that he had, but I don't think that anyone will ever fill the boots that he left. He was a great man. On another note, I heard he passed away from Septicemia, or poisoning of the blood which was caused by the case of Diverticulitis. All I can say is that I hope to meet up with him again in the Happy Hunting Grounds.

Noun 1. diverticulitis - inflammation of a diverticulum in the digestive tract (especially the colon); characterized by painful abdominal cramping and fever and constipation

Sorry to see that he died. I always wanted his job, but I never wanted to see him lose it like this.

He was a great advocate for us all. He will be missed greatly in many respects.
    livinutoutdoors.com
    Don't talk unless you can improve the silence.
    The trout do not rise in the cemetery, so you better do your fishing while you are still alive. SGH