Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Newbie in Panguitch

Newbie in Panguitch

I am new to this forum so I figured it would be a good idea to post an intro.

I live in Panguitch, which is the gateway to some of the best outdoor activities in the world. I was formerly a professional river guide, and I have floated/guided many river trips. I dont get out as much as I used to. I enjoy backpacking, hiking, kayaking, and many other outdoor activities. I also enjoy exploring the thousands of miles of dirt roads around here on my XR 650R as well. I could go out every day and explore for hours, days, years, and still not explore everything this region has to offer.

I know my fair share about local hikes, atv trails, etc, but I am always looking for folks who want to show me new trails and/or have additional riding/hiking partners. I am also willing to do some guiding in local areas as well.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

You're in the right place!! Welcome home!

Panguitch is a beautiful place to live. Post up some pics of your "backyard!"
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

About time you make it to this site This is the ultimate place for Utah info!

KnoxDelion: http://utahbp.com/people/tom
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by Kazak
    About time you make it to this site
    Yeah knox!

Panguitch is a great place. I passed through there on a ride this year. http://uutah.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2615

Welcome to the Outdoor Fold!

greetings!!

panguitch is definitely in a nice location. how was the hot air balloon fest this year. i happened to be passing through a number of years ago and tripped out on the giant-cluster-o'-chili-peppers balloon. it's funny how everyone hangs out in their balloons after dark and continually "glow" [lighting the ballon with flame]. wonder how much that's costing them now ;)

Heck..... not even one stripper bar in Pangutich!!!!

What am I supposed to do with all these ones?

Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe
    Heck..... not even one stripper bar in Pangutich!!!!

What am I supposed to do with all these ones?

so is your wife the kinda woman that accompanies you to the strip club?

Heck.... that's where we met

I accidently shoved a $100 in her g-string and she followed me home like a lost puppy. I just never had the heart to tell her I only meant to stuff a $1.

Umm, ice what about all those boat chicks stories you were telling us????

Quote Originally Posted by Kazak
    Umm, ice what about all those boat chicks stories you were telling us????
    Boat chicks were before hot young stripper wife

I would post some boat pictures but they would get moderated for sure

Oh yeah..... when we were out at the races last weekend a bunch of the racers kept hitting on my hot young stripper wife..... she liked it..... made her know she was still HOT!!!!

Bonneville Speed Week 2006
    http://uutah.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3068

I had to keep sending the kids over to say..... "hey mom, what ya doin".....

Stripper bar in Panguitch!? Now that would be the day! (of course I am only 4 hours from Las Vegas, even closer to mesquite) Its almost impossible to find a cold beer here, so I make my own.

Its hard enough for businesses to stay open past October....tourist season is slow from Oct-Apr. Best time to be out in middle of nowhere and see nobody!

yeah, I heard about that this morning.

Shit! they found my stash.....(I could only wish I had a stash like that)

I heard there were armed guards up there watching the crops

You make your own beer! Man we gotta find out if you can make enough for June when the Pass Creek Boys Show up at the Lake to Fish Southern Utah! and get drunk . We started out 7 of us from las Vegas and had 48 of us last year. I can't remember how many this year. We can't take any more 3.2 when we run out. Enjoy panguitch it really is a fantastic place!

Jamie
    NevadaAngler1@aol.com
    www.myspace/jamiethebartender
    http://www.Angler1.com

Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe
    Heck.... that's where we met

I accidently shoved a $100 in her g-string and she followed me home like a lost puppy. I just never had the heart to tell her I only meant to stuff a $1.
    Ice, I'm in the market for a hot young stripper... PM me a game plan.

Beer

I can make A LOT of beer! If you give me enough notice I will make sure I have about 20-30 gallons of high point brew on hand. In fact, I am getting set up to be somewhat of a micro-brewer in this region, so maybe even more beer possible.

And if anyone has a game plan for hooking up with hot young strippers, I am always down with that action

Welcome

I'm in the process of working out a deal with the county to create custom topo maps of all the OHV trails in Garfield County so I would like to stay in touch with you to pick your brain and even trade information. I have years of experience kicking around San Juan County hiking and driving the back roads. I ran outdoor survival trips in the Halls Crossing, Dark Canyon Plateau, and the Blue Mountain areas. Again welcome aboard.
    Monte
    www.otbpmaps.com
    Your Map Source