Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ATTN UUTAH FANTASY FOOTBALL PLAYERS

ATTN UUTAH FANTASY FOOTBALL PLAYERS

9 have paid, of those 9 only 6 have signed up and created a team, the other 3 need to get it done.

We also need one more player. It's $20 to get in with a $100 pay off for the first place team, $60 for second, and $40 for third. We've got some good players and the season is going to be a lot of fun. Let me know if you want to play.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

i want in. If there is a spot available i'll pay today and signup as soon as i receive the info.

Quote Originally Posted by nelsonccc
    i want in. If there is a spot available i'll pay today and signup as soon as i receive the info.
    I'm not surprised -- nelsonccc is from Vegas.
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

I sent you a PM

Quote Originally Posted by rockgremlin
    I'm not surprised -- nelsonccc is from Vegas.
    What can I say? I'm a gambler through and through. Maybe my team will be the Vegas Strippers, that seems to be a popular topic on these forums. I hope all these utah boys can handle the heat a vegas guy will bring to the league. Icthys - just paypal'd you the $.

Maybe my team will be the Vegas Strippers
    YES!! Awesome idea!

I hope all these utah boys can handle the heat a vegas guy will bring to the league.
    Bring it....BIATCH!!!!
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

Welcome to the leauge...now get ready to get rolled by Big Balls.

Perfect! We've got 10 paying players. That will close this league up unless the two that aren't creating their teams never get it together.

As far as I can tell sreed and his buddy are the two that need to create a team (after stripper boy gets his game on).

Maybe my team will be the Vegas Strippers.
    Strippers
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Where the hell are we supposed to be creating out teams at? Did I miss something?

Two wheels are better than four, keep the rubber side down.

Quote Originally Posted by live2ride
    Where the hell are we supposed to be creating out teams at? Did I miss something?
    http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1

Bring it!

Quote Originally Posted by live2ride
    Don't even bother. You're just going to get owned anyways. Just go ahead and name your team "Nelson's Biotch."

Quote Originally Posted by icthys
    As far as I can tell sreed and his buddy are the two that need to create a team
    I think they were just online creating their teams today. I think shanehadman's team is something like P-diddy (something), and I forgot what sreed's was. I'll email them this link tonight and make sure they get in.

My apologies, but I am withdrawing my application to your league.

I am already enrolled in two leagues and I could not do justice to this one also.

Go men na sai!

Looks like Live2ride is the last to sign up, I just sent him the info so I assume he'll be ready to go today sometime.

Once all are signed up I'll give you a week to set your draft order if you wish then I'll set the league to "Ready to Draft" and it will take a few days for the draft to happen.

Live draft or auto draft? Advantages to both. Live draft is nice cause we get to manually pick our players.

We do an Auto draft, mostly because its impossible to get everyone together..... but.... you do have some control over who you draft. You can pick your draft order preference.

Just go to your team and click:

Pre-Draft Rankings

Then Click:

Edit My Rankings.

At that point you can select the order you would like to have players drafted in.

Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe
    We do an Auto draft, mostly because its impossible to get everyone together..... but.... you do have some control over who you draft. You can pick your draft order preference.

Just go to your team and click:

Pre-Draft Rankings

Then Click:

Edit My Rankings.

At that point you can select the order you would like to have players drafted in.

The problem with that is that who I want to draft can change depending on who's availbale. For example lets say i'm fourth in the draft and according to yahoo pre-draft that gives me portis (assuming alexander, tomlinson and johnson are gone) but maybe I decide I'd rather have Manning since i can't get one of the top three RB's. Too late. Even if i modify my pre-draft rankings it can be trouble. For example i put manning as #1, but i only want him as #1 if I'm not one of the first 3-4 drafters or else i end up with manning and a shitty rb. make sense? Tough to put into writing, but basically you can make spot decisions at the moment on who you're going to draft w/ the live draft option.

Live draft just requires that all managers be at a computer for an hour or so. Each manager gets 90 seconds to pick a player, then yahoo automatically moves onto the next manager. For those managers who can't guarantee to be at a computer during the actual Live Draft have nothing to worry about since Yahoo simply chooses for you after 90 seconds based on your pre-draft rankings. So for those of us who want Live draft we get what we want and so does the guy who just wants to let Yahoo choose based on his pre-draft rankings. What do you guys think?

I understand.... but everyone is dealing with the same limitations so it all equals out in the end. We have discussed a live draft before but could never get everyone together.

It's Itchy's league so its his call..... I'm happy either way.... but the only way a live draft is fair is if all participate live. The Auto method worked well last year and everyone was happy. YMMV

And your example above is flawed.... in your example you would put Manning #4. If the three best backs are gone you get Manning at #4.