Thread: when politics gets out of control

when politics gets out of control

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Re: when politics gets out of control

Quote Originally Posted by stefan
    That asshole deserved that chair being thrown at him. He cannot have any other legit or mature conversation, other than to call him a fatboy.

This is nothing compared to the Taiwanese government throw downs. They really throw some blows there. I used to have a video of that.
    ~Jason

Man who run behind car become exhausted...

Fatboy is a pussy!!!!

FWIW: Fatboy started it by calling chairhead a liar. Blindsiding a guy with a chair is candyass..... Man up and do it right for gods sake.... just punch him in the mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe
    Fatboy is a pussy!!!!

FWIW: Fatboy started it by calling chairhead a liar. Blindsiding a guy with a chair is candyass..... Man up and do it right for gods sake.... just punch him in the mouth.

What if the guy was a liar?? What if he was calling him out for not telling the truth? Couldn't he simply tell him to prove it with facts, or that he is making a false accusation? What if someone said that to president bush, and bush simply said, "well, you're ugly, so there?!" "Stand up and show everybody that you are ugly, ugly boy!" The only thing that the only guy can come up with is to call him a fatboy? I don't condone the chair cheap shot, the guy was a pussy for doing that. I just think it is funny shit is all.
    ~Jason

Man who run behind car become exhausted...

Quote Originally Posted by derstuka
    What if the guy was a liar?? What if he was calling him out for not telling the truth? Couldn't he simply tell him to prove it with facts, or that he is making a false accusation? .
    Chairhead did ask the guy what he lied about and received no answer....

Fatboy is still a pussy if he can't control himself any better then that. Last time I tossed a chair was in kindergarten

Yup.... it was funny to watch

So who are these guys anyways?

I was having a hard time opening the video through CNN's site, so I had to find this url to open it in my own player:

http://dynamic.cnn.com/apps/tp/video...t/video.ws.asx

That's good TV.

Quote Originally Posted by Sombeech
    I was having a hard time opening the video through CNN's site, so I had to find this url to open it in my own player:
    I think some pop-up blockers stop the CNN video.

Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe
    I think some pop-up blockers stop the CNN video.
    very true. on camino/firefox, it notifies you that the pop-up has been blocked, and offers the option to open the CNN player.

I think my media player has been screwing up the last few days.

I downloaded Windows Media Player 11.0 BETA. Watch out for the beta word. That means the program can screw up, and it's not their fault because they told you it was beta.

Everybody's trying to get their new programs out so fast, that their not willing to see if they even work yet. It's more like "Here's an idea of what we're thinking of, and it may or may not work"

Everybody's trying to get their new programs out so fast, that their not willing to see if they even work yet. It's more like "Here's an idea of what we're thinking of, and it may or may not work"
    but remember there is a lot of feedback they receive from beta versions which does help them develop the final product. you just have to be willing to deal with the problems that arise. many programs today have an automated service to report bugs and errors so those less knowledgeable don't actually have to be descriptive about what problems they encounter.

They are USING you to test their software...

Quote Originally Posted by accadacca
    acca ... this is classic