Thread: DOCUMENTARY: Canyoneering the Colorado Plateau

DOCUMENTARY: Canyoneering the Colorado Plateau

Sneak Preview of ...

"Canyoneering the Colorado Plateau" is linked at SUU Outdoors website:

http://www.suu.edu/ss/outdoors/#

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Canyoneering "The Movie"

Pretty cool, looks like it is well done. I'm interested is seeing the entire documenty.

For those who don't like wading through the commercials here is the direct link:

http://www.suu.edu/ss/outdoors/video/06-preview.html

Wow! That's really cool!! I kept saying "Been there....been there....been there...."

Looks like they had a lot of the heavy hitters represented, including The Emporer, RAM, Dave Black, and Steve Allen. They were missing Mr. Kelsey, Shane, Rich Carlson, and myself, of course.
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

Dave Black is obviously the star.....

"If you have a geologist pick, you better damn well be a geologist."

mr. kelsey was to be interviewed for the documentary in june i think. most of the others were interviewed in may.

Ooo, I want to see this when it comes out.

I saw a lot of NMB in there. Pretty impressive they took a film crew through that one.
    It's my job to call the BS around here. Get over it.

Anyone now if this will be available soon after the conference for those of us unable to attend? Looks interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by nelsonccc
    Anyone now if this will be available soon after the conference for those of us unable to attend? Looks interesting.
    I'm not sure if it's true or not.... but.... someone told me they are hoping to sell the DVD at National Park gift shops and other such places.

Obviously some major coin was spent producing this video. You don't spend this type of money to make a movie just to entertain 20 smelly old canyoneers at a conference. So I'm guessing the DVD will pop up several different places in hopes of recouping costs and making a little extra coin.

Quote Originally Posted by rockgremlin
    Wow! That's really cool!! I kept saying "Been there....been there....been there...."

Looks like they had a lot of the heavy hitters represented, including The Emporer, RAM, Dave Black, and Steve Allen. They were missing Mr. Kelsey, Shane, Rich Carlson, and myself, of course.
    but i love to see my canyon daddy rick sounds so professional and good looking ,meanwhile poor emperor, next time better wear one of the hawaian shirt and clean up a little ....
    i am courious to see the full meal.