Thread: TP doing the DBF

TP doing the DBF

Check this out. I did not think this could be done

http://discount-poolsupplies.com/tp_xgames06.wmv
    SUWA Hates you, JUST SAY NO TO SUWA
    "Somebody told me it was frightening how much topsoil we are losing each year, but I told that story around the campfire and nobody got scared". Jack Handy

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

The video is not working at the moment. It must have been something from the X-Games. Who else watched it? There was some sick stuff and some dope crashes. Good stuff!

I don't know what the problem with the link is not mine, the clip is Travis doing the double back flip. For me to get the clip to work I had to right click and save the link.

I also watched the majority of the X games and there were some good crashes. The step up comp was disappointing the only got as high as 23 feet.
    SUWA Hates you, JUST SAY NO TO SUWA
    "Somebody told me it was frightening how much topsoil we are losing each year, but I told that story around the campfire and nobody got scared". Jack Handy

This was the coolest stunt I have seen. Did you see how close he was to the lights? and a perfect landing!

The X Games were great this year there were some bad ass stunts, the double backflip wast most definatly the best

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Outdoor Forum