Thread: Muskol 100% DEET

Muskol 100% DEET

I'm gonna try out this stuff next week in the back country. The word is, mosquitos are going crazy up there right now. I'm also packing a head net just in case.

$4.99 for 1-2/3 oz at Sportsman's Warehouse.

$2.25 for the head net. Very light.

Anybody have any reviews on the Muskol 100% DEET?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

I've used 100% deet before (central america) and It works great. It's just pore clogging and a little slimy. A little goes a long way.
    It's my job to call the BS around here. Get over it.

That's all I use is Jungle Juice from REI which is 98% Deet. Just a few drops on exposed skin keeps the masquitos at bay. It will not keep the nats away though, that's where the net comes in handy.

Yeah, I have been using the stuff for years and years. Works great! But yeah it is slimy and you may feel like taking a dip during the trip. I only use it if the bugs are really bad. A few bugs here and there really don't bother me much.

Anonymous
    I'm trying to find some travel/vacation catalogs... did any of you come across one?

Quote Originally Posted by Tuff Annie
    I'm trying to find some travel/vacation catalogs... did any of you come across one?
    I sure did! Right next to the F#$king 100% DEET that we're talking about. On the left side, at Sportsman's Warehouse.

tom discussed this in the unmoderated topic forum yesterday...[/size]
    Rental Transportation
    Deer Rental Ski Vacation Valley

Oh you spammers are just sooooooooo sneaky!!!
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

Quote Originally Posted by outlaw20
    tom discussed this in the unmoderated topic forum yesterday...
    tom would be pissed if he knew we were talking about him.

He'd also be pissed if he clicked on your website and found out that it was UNDER CONSTRUCTION. That's pathetic. If you're going to SPAM, atleast have a functioning website.

Visitors found this page by searching for:

muskol 95 deet

muskol deet

100 percent deet muskol