Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: **UUTAH Fantasy Football 2006**

Injuns are my bitch

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe
    Injuns are my bitch
    blow me!

What are the odds that L.J. doesn't score a TD, T. Henry doesn't score a TD, and D Brees only throws one TD, and under 200 yards, all in one week?

Not good......you got lucky!
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

Whipped ya twice and all I get is whining and squirming.... Just bend over and take it....

Here is a song to mark this special occation

http://audio.humpingfrog.com/12521/2...son-bitch.html

Doesn't matter...I'm still killing all you 7-6 guys on points. Should it come down to a tie, I'll be the one going to the playoffs.

By the way, this was only the third time all season that L.J. went without a TD.

Again....you got lucky!

Whipped ya twice and all I get is whining and squirming.... Just bend over and take it....

Here is a song to mark this special occation

http://audio.humpingfrog.com/12521/2...son-bitch.html

Great Song. C'mon Savage be his bitch, it's great to see you lose by a couple of points. Tha't how both of my losses to you were. But thanks to Ice I moved into third.

This is going to be a real dog fight.... the way I see it we now have 6 teams fighting for 3 playoff spots.

This is about to get really good

This is going to be a real dog fight.... the way I see it we now have 6 teams fighting for 3 playoff spots.

This is about to get really good

With all the points I have I just need one more win to get in, unless I totally flop and get lousy points the next two weeks.

Well then ya better get your win this week cause you have the league champ the final weekend of the regular season.

I don't see an easy path for you.... your team is LT and he has Denver this week.

I believe the Injuns have the best chance at the moment.

Also.... I don't think anyone wants the #4 seed. When Daddy plays bad he gets lucky.... never seems to miss.

I think Royd has the toughest schedule left.

Last time LT played Denver he got 32 fantasy pts and that was in Denver. I just don't feel worried about it this week especially if Al Wilson doesn't play.

But I'm still concerned about making the playoff's

Quote Originally Posted by icthys
    I just don't feel worried about it this week
    Do you feel worried now?

The final weekend of the regular season is setting up to be a real barn burner....

Yup, this is pretty interesting. And to think I have a chance of knocking rockgremlin outta the playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by accadacca
    Yup, this is pretty interesting. And to think I have a chance of knocking rockgremlin outta the playoffs.
    Good Luck

And didn't he call you a bottom feeder

Quote Originally Posted by icthys
    I just don't feel worried about it this week
    Do you feel worried now?

The final weekend of the regular season is setting up to be a real barn burner....

That quote was for LT against Denver, and I was right.

But like I said before, I'm worried, even more now. If I don't make it in and I've got the highest point total I'm gonna be pissed, and my league next year will be a point league NOT a H2H!

I like the head-2-head league. Its much more exciting playing a team each week.

I thought I had a chance for a while. Then this boner named Drew dropped 37 bones on me. Actually I still have a chance...if Chicago can block all of Jeff Wilkins kicks and then my running back Steven Jackson will on need to drop 45 on Chicago's D.

Drew Brees is a GOD!!!!

5 TDs against the Cowboys in Dallas + 380 yards...and he didn't throw one pass in the fourth quarter, all of his offense came in 3 quarters. What a man!!!

Brees just passed P. Manning to take over the top QB spot.....and to think I picked him up off the waivers....who was the jackass that let him go?!

Speaking of waivers, I'd just like to thank Ice for dropping L. Evans recently. I was in need of a decent WR, and he filled the void nicely!

Quote Originally Posted by rockgremlin
    Speaking of waivers, I'd just like to thank Ice for dropping L. Evans recently. I was in need of a decent WR, and he filled the void nicely!
    The problem with Evans is he is super streaky..... you either get big points or a goose egg.... no middle ground with that guy... I've been fighting my way back into the playoffs for the last 4 weeks.... one lose during the past 4 weeks and I'm toast.... this coming weekend is just anther typical do-or-die weekend for me.

I've seen lots of good WR on the wire this year..... I picked up both Fitzgerald and Horn on waviers. Holt was also on the wire at one time.

WOW.... 6 teams all knotted at 8 and 6 fighting for 3 places.

Wasp and Injuns are the only two teams that control their own destiny.... they win and they are in.....

No one else is guaranteed a spot, even with a win..... Everyone else has to win and have the points fall in their favor.

Nice to see 4 of the 6 fighting for a playoff spot go head to head

Wasps have a tough game and the strippers have a cake walk.