Thread: TR :: Solitude Loop

TR :: Solitude Loop

Myself, fourtycal and PunchKing met up for our Tuesday ride last night. Perfect conditions and and A+ trail makes for a sweet ride and we hit some sweet jumps too.
    Attached Images Attached Images                    

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Cool. Looks like a nice ride. I put it in the index.

As far as I'm concerned Solitude can't be beat for awesome singletrack with such great scenery in the Wasatch front. Granted, I haven't ridden every trail there is to ride up here yet, but really does it get much better than Solitude? It's not a killer climb, the downhills are fun and swoopy and rocky, you get to see moose, and [go figure] the SINGLETRACK is actually singletrack, not a two lane highway!

thanks for taking those pics. I was having too much fun last time to take many

Did you guys ride the "upper" loop by Solitude Lake? There were tons of trees down a few weeks ago so I'd use the term "ride" pretty loosely, but if you go up to the lake and hang a left on that trail, there is some fun technical singletrack that leads back down to the Kruz'r intersection. If you haven't done that one yet, giver a try!

Here's a few boring pictures from our last ride:

Dang! These pics make me want to repair both flats on my mt. bike. Nice!

Quote Originally Posted by Mtnbiker
    Did you guys ride the "upper" loop by Solitude Lake? :
    We rode the main race loop, I have never been on the upper loop but I definately wan't to try that soon. I can't get enough of the place so any extra will be great.

great pictures!

man, that singletrack looks nice.

good stuff.

I think I missed you guys by ONE day! I rode up the pavement under moonbeam lift between the frisbee golf teams to the Serenity TH & bombed down to the lodge...what a ball! - we were camping at Spruces all week so got to ride a bunch up there. GOT to do it again!..............here are some pics & I added one from the Silver Fork trail

Quote Originally Posted by greyhair biker
    I think I missed you guys by ONE day! I rode up the pavement under moonbeam lift between the frisbee golf teams to the Serenity TH & bombed down to the lodge...what a ball! - we were camping at Spruces all week so got to ride a bunch up there. GOT to do it again!..............here are some pics & I added one from the Silver Fork trail
    Tell me you rode the Kruz'r trail while you were there too..! That is one fun piece of singletrack, especially when followed by Serenity. When you get to the end of Kruz'r you just follow the same pavement you took to Serenity.

Now I'm jonesin' for it again too

NOt being on this before and riding solo I rode up from the race area and went right to the Serenity TH. I was running out of time & had to get back to camp for dinner so YES, I have to get back up there & ride more!