Thread: Vampire Squirrels (not pretty)

Vampire Squirrels (not pretty)

This talk of feet and squirrels reminded me of a story from my last trip to Zion.

While breaking into my new Exum Rivers, I developed a serious blister on my heel that festered. I wore some ankle socks one day that soaked up some blood from my heel. I left these pair of socks just outside of my tent to do a canyon and the next day when I picked up my socks, a critter had chewed out the bloody part of my sock. Sorry for the graphic details.

Watch out! The squirrels now have a taste for blood.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Here is the problem with Squirrels....
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Sooooooo that is what the little critters are after when they chew a hole in my ummmmmmm partners pack.

Hey Jason -

Hanging out with the boys in good ole camp E4 tonight I think I saw that squirrel. He wanted to hear you scream like a little girl again! We threw some rocks at him but he was still giggling.

Lin

Quote Originally Posted by LJ
    Hey Jason -

Hanging out with the boys in good ole camp E4 tonight I think I saw that squirrel. He wanted to hear you scream like a little girl again! We threw some rocks at him but he was still giggling.

Lin
    Thanks Lin, way to taunt my trauma. I think I have a prima facia case against that squirrel of intentional infliction of emotional distress.

Good to hear life at camp E4 continues to live on. For a while there, I should have had my mailing address changed to ZNP, Watchman Campground, Group Site E4. Hope to make it back in the fall sometime.

Quote Originally Posted by hike2kolob
    Thanks Lin, way to taunt my trauma. I think I have a prima facia case against that squirrel of intentional infliction of emotional distress.

Good to hear life at camp E4 continues to live on. For a while there, I should have had my mailing address changed to ZNP, Watchman Campground, Group Site E4. Hope to make it back in the fall sometime.
    I think the little guy was looking for some more taste of blood ,or perhaps talked with his psychology that suggest him to face his nightmare going back in campsite were he got so frightned thinking that the tent was empty as usual at 11am meanwhile somebody just scream at him.
    be carefull cause constant nightmares and insommnia to a official NPS squirrel could be a class B misdamenor!!! and you can have a federal charge! and you already breack the law giving him your sock to chew!!!

caption for chipmunk pic: Chip 'n' Hale?

Quote Originally Posted by erial
    Chip 'n' Hale?