Thread: Strawberry

Strawberry

I met DJ, Chase, Doug and Bruce at Strawberry for a little bike ride. We started from just above the Aspen Grove marina and rode to Soldier summit and back. The ride is mostly dirt roads so it makes for a quick 55 miles. Later in the day we rode many of the jeep trails in the area but I forgot the camera so here is what It looks like on the first ride. Great area and worth the drive (or ride) if you ever get a chance.
    Attached Images Attached Images         

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Nice pics...

This pic looks like a Honda commercial.

Looks Awesome I wanna go!!!!
    Red Ram
    36' hauler
    KTM Pro SR SX 50cc
    Kawi KX65
    Yam 426F

Way to keep a secret

How about next time you give the rest of us a day or two notice so we can crash your party. Looks like a great ride. I was near there with my kids on Saturday. We took off from Daniels Summit lodge and rode West to Wallsburg and back. It is a pretty good dirt road.

Re: Way to keep a secret

Quote Originally Posted by Todd-Squad
    How about next time you give the rest of us a day or two notice so we can crash your party.
    How this went down was Friday after work I sat around the house for about ten minutes and said to myself, this weekend is going to suck if I don't get out, so I packed up my gear and left. I met some friends who are at aspen grove every weekend and crashed their party! Luckily I had a Honda because apparently it was required.

I feel better now.

Yes, I was thinking how out of place my orange KTM would have looked a bit out of place.

Todd

Re: I feel better now.

Yes, I was thinking how out of place my orange KTM would have looked a bit out of place.

Todd

Re: I feel better now.

Todd
    I'll ride with anybody, Orange, Green, Blue, Yellow...even a Bavarian would be ok

I'm green with envy...and I could be in the old Honda club. Just replaced the rear tire, which was apparently the original, on an '83 XR200R... a Maxxis 18" and have put about 100 miles on it already - caching...try reading a GPS and driving at the same time...although I already know that Fourtycal has done that one too

Quote Originally Posted by greyhair biker
    try reading a GPS and driving at the same time...although I already know that Fourtycal has done that one too
    I been there! The handlebar mount would be great if I had a spare spot on my handlebars.