Thread: More email scams

More email scams

You should all take a stab at these, and take these guys on a wild goose chase. The original Nigerian Email Scam thread is here:
    http://uutah.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2358

Just be sure to NOT use your primary email address, as this could get hairy. Use NO true personal info when replying to these. Here are two I received, you should pick one and play along:

Subject: From. Sandra Martins. To. ___________(my name was inserted there)

HELLO , _________ (my name was inserted)

MY NAME IS SANDRA MARTINS ,THE FIRST DAUGTHER OF LATE MR.GODWIN S.MARTINS, WHO WAS THE FORMER FINANCE MINISTER IN LIBERIA.

I NEED YOUR ASSISTANCE TO STAND AS MY FOREIGN BENEFICIARY AND RECIEVER OF AN AMOUNT OF SEVEN MILLION FIVE HUNDRED U.S. DOLLARS (USD7,500.000.00) THESE MONEY WAS DEPOSITED IN A TRANSIT ACCOUNT WITH SG-SSBANK.GHANA BY MY LATE FATHER PLACED AN INJUNCTION THAT THIS MONEY MUST BE TRANSFER ABROAD STRICTLY FOR INVESTMENT FOR THE FAMILY AND MY EDUCATION.

ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS, SEND ME THE SCAN COPY OF YOUR PASSPORT AND YOUR ACCOUNT COORDINATES, SO THAT I WILL FORWARD THEM TO THE SAME BANK . AFTER THIS, YOU WILL THEN CONTACT THE BANK FOR VERIFICATIONS.

TRANSFER SHALL TAKE PLACE IMMEDIATELY. YOU ARE ALLOWED 20% OF THE TOTAL SUM AS YOUR CUT WHEN THE MONEY GETS INTO YOUR ACCOUNT, WHILE YOU HELP ME SECURE VISA TO COME OVER TO YOUR COUNTRY TO CONTINUE MY EDUCATION AND THE INVESTMENT.

I AWAIT YOUR RESPONSE. YOURS SINCERELY
      SANDRA & BENSON MARTINS

OK, if you choose to reply, just copy and paste this into your response, making it appear that it was sent to you. Here is the second scam:

Subject: To. _________________( I am.expecting your urgent reply.)

My name is, SUSAN WILLIAMS.

Block A Room 11 UN
      Refugee Camp Accra Ghana.

Dear, __________

I am writing this letter in confidence believing that if it is the wish of God for you to help me and my brother, God almighty will bless and reward you abundantly and you would never regret this.I am a republic of Liberia refugee here in Accra Ghana, and my executed father was the former Liberian director of mines and energy. And he was executed by the rebel forces in allegation of high embezzlement in that department. He deposited $5.5million us dollars cash in a security company here in Accra Ghana, which he used me as the next of kin in case of death or incapacitation.The security company appears to believed that this funds belongs to my Father and his business partner,But not withstanding .As the case may be,

I WANT YOU TO LECTURE ME ON HOW BEST WE CAN INVEST
      THIS MONEY OUT OF AFRICA TO YOUR CONUTRY BY HELPING
      MOTHERLES BABYES HOME.

and stand as my Father"s foreign business partner in which this fund can be release to you and me.However I have concluded to compensate you with 30% of the total sum for your assistance as long as you will handle the transaction in good faith and utmost trust .The whole original document are with me intact with my father's will from the high court. Now I have decided to withdraw the deposit for any possible investment only abroad hence my contacting you .

Please, your quick responds will be highly appreciated as I have concluded arrangements to leave Ghana for some urgent reasons soon.soon as I her from you I will send to you every other required information that will enable you to have more knowledge of this exercise, I will like you to send to me your personal telephone/fax to enhence effective communication between you and me.I look forward for your immediate reply.

Thanks and God Bless you.

Best regards,

SUSAN WILLIAMS

I WILL SEND YOU THE DOCUMENT THAT THE SECURITY COMPANY ISSUED TO MY LATE FATHER WHEN HE MADE THE DEPOSIT IN MY NEXT MAIL:1) CERTIFICATE OF DEPOSIT & CERTIFICATE OF OWNERSHIP AND MY REFUGEE CAMP ID CARD.

( susan_williams2200@hotmail.com )
      ( susan_2200@yahoo.com )

Once again, if you choose to play along, just copy the letter, and put it into your reply. Type your FAKE name into the blanks, making it appear that it was sent to you. Trust me, they can't keep track of the garbage they send. If you hook a sucker on the line, keep us informed!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

I don't have time for those scams..... I just received and email saying hundreds of horny women are just dying to meet me. So I figure after I send in my $49.99 for the phone numbers I will no longer have the time or energy to spend on the internet.

I'm just trying to decide if I should buy the $99 penis enhancer offered in my other email before I place the first call?

But think about the MOTHERLES BABYES!

VERY NICE AVATAR, by the way!

That's great!

It makes me giggle.

Quote Originally Posted by Shan
    It makes me giggle.
    Oh hell...

Quote Originally Posted by Sombeech
    VERY NICE AVATAR, by the way!

That's great!
    It's really a pity he had to go and OD. I really liked him. He was/still is one of my favorites to come out of SNL.
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.