Thread: Tuesday: 7/11 - Solitude

Tuesday: 7/11 - Solitude

We saw some people riding this when we were hitting the crest. It is a fun little trail. Come join us if you can.

Time to be determined... We usually meet between 5:30-6pm.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

count me in!

Anyone else planning to ride??

I'm interested. Any slow climbers besides me?
    Two roads diverged in a wood, and I - I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. ~ Frost

We are all slow and like long drawn out breaks. Sweating is a very, very bad thing.

Thank you,

OUT
    So, Kid, you think you got what it takes to be a Punch King?

If I'd get a baby sitter I'd come out and ride, though I haven't been on a bike in ages now :(

Where do you guys meet?

Yeah, I don't even know what fast means until the end of the season. Then I learn what it is but am nowhere near it. But seriously, we are ordinary average guys (Joe Walsh ) on the uphill. Now on the downhill, that's a totally different story.

We will meet between 5:30-6:00 at the park and ride at the bottom of Big Cottonwood. Prolly 5:30...fourty, PunchKing?

I will just be cruisin up to solitude and parking outside the gate because you old farts will never be done before 7 in the pm [-sigh-/]
    So, Kid, you think you got what it takes to be a Punch King?

Quote Originally Posted by accadacca
    Yeah, I don't even know what fast means until the end of the season. Then I learn what it is but am nowhere near it. But seriously, we are ordinary average guys (Joe Walsh ) on the uphill. Now on the downhill, that's a totally different story.
    OK, great! Sounds like my perfect ride - easy uphill, cruisin' downhill!! Weeeeeeee!! I have the legs but not the lungs - my lungs are about the size of walnuts, no kidding. Slow and consistent, that's me.

I drive a black Subaru Forester with a bike rack on top - lots of stickers on the ferring (I like stickers!!). Look for me, would ya? Thanks!
    Two roads diverged in a wood, and I - I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. ~ Frost

Ok, is everyone good with 5:30? I usually ride up with fourty to leach off his gas... Look for fourty's grey Toyota pickup.

Sounds great. I kinda sprained my foot last night at Red Butte (a little too much wine and an uneven ground) so if I cant get it to feelin' ok in a bike shoe, I wont make it. I'm assuming I'll be OK. If I'm not there by 5:45 at the latest, assume I'm not coming. Looking forward to meeting some of you!

Karen

I'll be at the park and ride just before 5:30 if all goes as planned.

Cool...fourty and I will wait at the park and ride. Let us know if you decide to bail. Hope to see you there...

cool, thanks. my foot kinda hurts to walk on it, minor detail, haha .... I'm gonna put it in a bike shoe and ride around the neighborhood to see how it feels. grrrr. I hate injury!!

OK, I've decided I'd better not ride today. I cant even walk proper quite so I think it would be foolhardy to ride and make it worse. I think a couple of days and it'll be fine.

Would any of you be interested in riding Solitude again, like Thursday??

Have fun, and, hopefully, we'll get to ride together sometime soon.

Karen

Ok...good luck and hope you are doing better soon. Perhaps next Tuesday.