Thread: Tuesday 6-27 Wasatch crest, Mill D, Desolation.

Tuesday 6-27 Wasatch crest, Mill D, Desolation.

It is time to climb puke hill and ride the incredible downhill on Mill D.
    Tuesday at 5:45-6:00pm we will meet at the Mill-D trailhead (8.8 miles up big cottonwood canyon on your left). We will shuttle up guardsmans for the ride.
    Let me know if you can make it.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Be there or be Square

and I will be there!!!!
    So, Kid, you think you got what it takes to be a Punch King?

Last call for a sweet ride! Looks like it is going to be the regulars on this epic trail.

What is the D in Mill D?

I wish I could make it, but it's not gonna happen. This is the last Softball game of the season.

guys, how was your ride? conditions up there?

Quote Originally Posted by Sombeech
    What is the D in Mill D?
    Some minimal research reveals that the D stands for the Letter D, fourth letter of the alphabet. There are also Mill A and Mill B trails in Big Cottonwood Canyon. There is regrettably no Mill C.

Quote Originally Posted by Mtnbiker
    guys, how was your ride? conditions up there?
    Conditions were perfect, we had a cool breeze and plenty of sunlight. There are still some downed trees that I walked over but someone who is gung ho could totally jump over them. There was no snow on the trail and only a few wet spots.
    So, Kid, you think you got what it takes to be a Punch King?

Yup, it was a great time and I am surprised that no one beside the three of us are coming along on Tuesdays. I'll tell ya that PunchKing is a freaking pack mule. After we leave the truck he blazes up to the base of puke hill. Fourtycal and I expect to see him waiting for us. What he is not there?? Huh...what the? He continued up puke hill straight through...

Anyhow it turns out that he wanted to make sure that the girls that we saw take off earlier where in fact no good. Just verifying our previous findings. Very scientific really... Once he was able to finish the research we kept our eyes on the trail from there out. And yes the trail is in excellent condition and was just a blast. Although I keep hearing voices in my head ...acca you need more bike .....acca you need fresh paint ...acca you could actually stop and use one finger with those little metal circular type brakes. ....acca imagine the evil grin you will have will your new steed.

[quote="PunchKing"] but someone who is gung ho could totally jump over them. quote]
    Thanks to whoever stopped to put small logs in front of the big logs so they were rideable!

It was a great ride. we are planning it again in three weeks (on tuesday night)