Thread: Worm Lake???

Worm Lake???

Has anyone been over to Worm lake? It's just south of bloomington lake. I spotted it after looking over some maps of the area.
    Any info at all?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Re: Worm Lake???

Quote Originally Posted by BrokenHorn
    Has anyone been over to Worm lake? It's just south of bloomington lake. I spotted it after looking over some maps of the area.
    Any info at all?
    Hmmm...you talkin' up by Bear Lake....that Bloominton? I may have been there? Doesn't ring a bell though.

Yep. That is were I'm talkin.

I have been to one north of there: http://uutah.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=526

and a ways east: http://uutah.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=523

The only places lately. How far South? I want to look it up....can you ride to it?

It's probably the small pond about 100 yds before Bloomington lake. Sometimes it's even dried up. That might be the one? I'll have to look on a map.

My apologies. It is North East of bloomington. So is it worth the hike? Any fishing, good sceanery.

Quote Originally Posted by Sombeech
    It's probably the small pond about 100 yds before Bloomington lake. Sometimes it's even dried up. That might be the one? I'll have to look on a map.
    Nope... I found Worm lake and it is 1.4 miles. It looks microscopic on my topo. I doubt it has much activity. I don't see any trails on my map.

Quote Originally Posted by BrokenHorn
    My apologies. It is North East of bloomington. So is it worth the hike? Any fishing, good sceanery.
    Almost directly East....

You might try Little Valley Reservoir. It is 10 miles North East of Bloomington. I have heard that there are fish and it is big and good for a float tube. You can drive to it. I have been thinkin about trying it. You turn 2.3 miles North of Paris......then two lefts at the forks about a mile up. http://uutah.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=526