Thread: American Fork ->Tibble Fork 5/20

American Fork ->Tibble Fork 5/20

Wifey and I rode up past Tibble Reservoir a few weekends ago and thought I'd share a few pictures.

It was a beautiful day. Not too dusty, a little muddy and a little snowy though

We tried first to see if we could make it to Pole-Line pass. No such luck. I'd bet we made it at least 3/4 of the way though before the snow got too deep.

We didn't make it very far up Mineral Basin either because of the snow, although it was a great place to just sit and stare at all the snow up on the mountain still!
    We amused ourselves watching a guy on a banshee try to ride up the stream to get around a mud spot, continue to get stuck in the middle, and resort to being winched out by a guy on a big Polaris 800 that just happened to be sitting on the bank

Then we ventured back south down the main road and took some side trails heading west up into the hills. These were mostly dry and I was impressed by the number of good options up that way.

There were some awesome views of Mt. Timp!
    Attached Images Attached Images       

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

I HATE that! When your tooling along and everything seems to be going great. Then you run on to this white stuff. Blows!!!

thanks, glad you liked them.

Yeah what made it worse was that sport Quad I was on had no protection what so ever from the mud and water. Anything the front tires touched when right onto me! :?

Those bikes are great for the dunes but not for water and snow. Oh well, still a fun time. Course, Tammy had the Ozark which had full fenders so she was blasting right through that stuff

Yup, the sport models will beat you to death on those types of trails.