Thread: Scary Encounter in the Desert

Scary Encounter in the Desert

I was in San Rafael over the weekend hiking around. I wandered up a newly discovered canyon to a large pool. I sat by the pool to rest and noticed a little dead mouse floating by. As I sat there contemplating life and death something else began to emerged from the water. I rushed to get the camera
    Attached Images Attached Images    

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Re: Scary Encounter in the Desert

[quote=James_B_Wads2000]I was in San Rafael over the weekend hiking around. I wandered up a newly discovered canyon to a large pool. I sat by the pool to rest and noticed a little dead mouse floating by. As I sat there contemplating life and death something else began to emerged from the water. I rushed to get the camera
    ~Jason

Man who run behind car become exhausted...

Is that Gandalf???

Re: Scary Encounter in the Desert

Quote Originally Posted by derstuka
    Damn! You must have been scared out of your wits! Did the creature speak?
    Surprisingly enough some one has taught the creature English. He walked out of the water sinking of poo and dead mouse. With a shit-eating grin on his face, extended his hand and said,

You should have known something was up when the sky turned black, the temperature dropped 20 degrees, lightening flashed, and all the cuddly little desert animals began running down canyon.

I think it's a hoax. I've seen better costumes from Walt Disney. People have been spotting this "Shane Burrows" in different places, but have little proof of their experience.

You'd think with all of the technology we have today, somebody would get some real footage of this creature by now, instead of all this hearsay.

Was he alone?

Wha? no takers on this? By the way Ice, were you alone?

Quote Originally Posted by Sombeech
    I think it's a hoax. I've seen better costumes from Walt Disney. People have been spotting this "Shane Burrows" in different places, but have little proof of their experience.
    I'd buy that for a dollar!!! I think this creature is just a myth. Just a figment of someone's overactive imagination. Until it is captured, I will not be sucked into this legendary myth.
    ~Jason

Man who run behind car become exhausted...

You'd think with all of the technology we have today, somebody would get some real footage of this creature by now, instead of all this hearsay.
    I believe it when I see a stuffed one

Was he alone?
    No hoax, I seen him with my own eyes. He was leading a group of canyoneers down Zero-G last Sunday. See my other post:

http://uutah.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2573

James

Quote Originally Posted by James_B_Wads2000
    No hoax, I seen him with my own eyes.
    He goes by so many names
    • Shane
      Iceaxe
      Gandalf

Do you think that they are actually 3 different beings, rather than just the one?

He goes by so many names
    Don't forget Darth Vader

that gandolf the grey sure is an illusive magical being. you'll find him in the dangdest places.

Quote Originally Posted by snatch
    that gandolf the grey sure is an illusive magical being. you'll find him in the dangdest places.
    Welcome to the forum, snatch!