Thread: A step up from Carl's Jr burgers

A step up from Carl's Jr burgers

From 6 dollar burger to 6 pound burger.

From Denny's Beer Barrel Pub in Pennsylvania.
    Attached Images Attached Images     

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

What a tragic waste! I'm guessing that for every one of those burgers they make, at least half of them end up in the garbage can! There's no human on earth that can stomache that much food in one sitting.

And to think that there are people on this planet that go days without food.....what a gluttonous wasteful nation we are!
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

Quote Originally Posted by rockgremlin
    What a tragic waste! I'm guessing that for every one of those burgers they make, at least half of them end up in the garbage can! There's no human on earth that can stomache that much food in one sitting.

And to think that there are people on this planet that go days without food.....what a gluttonous wasteful nation we are!
    C'mon Rock, this argument could go a million different ways! First of all, I do agree it is a waste, however, do any of us really need to pig out and eat a whole pizza, or drink a 12 pack of beer, or own a gas-guzzler car/truck that gets 8 miles to the gallon? What about all the food that people throw out of their fridge each week? This is the American way baby, over-indulgence in everything!!! Yes, I am being sarcastic. I don't think I would try one of those unless I had one or two people to back me up with the left-overs. It can be done though, I saw someone eat one that size or larger on the Food Network.
    ~Jason

Man who run behind car become exhausted...

DickHead
    Quote Originally Posted by rockgremlin

Isn't it great!

It makes me want to salute the flag, and maybe cry a little.
    (insert your chosen diety here) bless america!

The United States farmers produce enough food to feed the entire world. Most people in this world starve because their governments do not facilitate taking advantage of the help that the US offers and the liberals here at home seem to think that if they eat less somehow food will magically appear on the plate of some poor chinese peasant. Liberals are very foolish.

Price
    It's my job to call the BS around here. Get over it.

That's just SICK! I try to only eat about a burger a month. I have learned over the last year that watching what I eat is the ticket.

I stand in humble awe and salute the glutton for punishment who tries to eat one of those. There was a time in my youth that I could down a whole large pizza complete with drink... I'm not so stupid now and have to watch my weight ...it WILL catch up to you
    ...now the Carls Jr Jalapeno burger...gotta love that! or my all time favorite at Apollo on state...pastrami burger with everything