Thread: Anybody up for a fat, slow ride tomorrow?

Anybody up for a fat, slow ride tomorrow?

I'm jonesing bad...anybody up for a ride tomorrow (Saturday)? Anyplace opened up? Anywhere in Northern Utah is okay with me.
    You won't think you're so clever, when you hear thunder underground...

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Sure!!

I am ready and willing considering the trails will be ok. I am thinking that the "little canada/ north ogden trail" will be clear becuase it heats up so much out there. I will go and check it out today to see how much snow, if any is still there.

Two wheels are better than four, keep the rubber side down.

Let me know what you find...

I'd love to ride that trail or the southern one...BST from the 21st street trail head south, but I was worried about the snow. My buddy lives up in North Ogden, and he said he had 11 inches of snow yesterday, so I was afraid it would be too wet.

I drove up to the northern BST and in North Ogden, North ogden part is great and snow free, it will be fine tommorow for a ride, I am going to hit it, it wasn't puddles of mud that trail is very sandy so there shouldn't be probs tommorow.

Sounds good...

...I think I'll hit it too. Any fat guys wanna join in?

It's on

4:00 mouth of ogden canyon, park at Rainbow Gardens, I will be there with a few others, Anyone is welcome, trail is roughly 5 miles long one way and we will probably make it a longer ride and go all over the place. We seriously need to get some UUTAH shirts or jersey made up and represent.

If you want to give me a call you can and I will meet you there, PM me for my info or I can post it, I don't care.

4:00 is a little late for me...

...I need to ride earlier in the day. I'll probably be there around noon. I'll probably still be out on the trail at 4 (I'm pretty slow), so if you see a fat guy on a black steel hardtail dying on the side of the trail, stop and put me out of my misery!

Re: 4:00 is a little late for me...

Quote Originally Posted by mtnbiker62
    ...I need to ride earlier in the day. I'll probably be there around noon. I'll probably still be out on the trail at 4 (I'm pretty slow), so if you see a fat guy on a black steel hardtail dying on the side of the trail, stop and put me out of my misery!

I just posted some pics of the trail, that is the only trail that you could get away with riding tommorow, it is easy to not fing the trail, but if you go to the initial posting of "little canada" and clink on the motonbased link I posted you can actualy play the trail.

Let me know if you want some better directions!!

Sorry fellas, I won't be joining you. I'm framing the basement.

[thread hijack]
    Hey, mtnbiker62! I just realized that your avatar is Judas Priest's Jugulator album cover. It never hit me until I was flipping through my library tonight and came across that album. Burn in Hell is a pretty tough song on that album. In fact, the guy singing on this album, didn't he go on with Iced Earth?
    [/thread hijack]

Tim "Ripper" Owens

Quote Originally Posted by Sombeech
    Hey, mtnbiker62! I just realized that your avatar is Judas Priest's Jugulator album cover. It never hit me until I was flipping through my library tonight and came across that album. Burn in Hell is a pretty tough song on that album. In fact, the guy singing on this album, didn't he go on with Iced Earth?
    Yup...his name is Tim Owens. Judas Priest refers to them as "The Ripper Years". He was with Priest, then Iced Earth, and now he's with a band called Beyond Fear. I've been a Priest fan since 1976...yes, I'm THAT old! Jugulator was one of their most...uhm...angry albums.

I'll be there about 1:00 p.m., if anyone wants to join

If any slow, old, fat guys want to ride, I'll be there at about 1:00 p.m. I'll probably park on the north side of the road, next to the trailhead. I'm too slow and fat to make it across the highway without getting hit! If you want to meet up, PM me for contact info. Otherwise, I'll be in the maroon Pontiac minivan with the bike rack.