Thread: TannerPark/TheGully

TannerPark/TheGully

I don't know how many of you know this area, I live right by Tanner Park at the mouth of Parley's Canyon and I just took my boys down there for a hike with the dogs. Nice day and my boys totally cooperated, climbed the side of hills, slid down, threw rocks, said "hi" to the good people of the Canyon Rim area and boy did I see a hottie walking her dog.

DHG pays his most honorable respects and for the record, you have a really nice ass.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

[quote=James_B_Wads2000]So sometimes you run into some freaks down there like those stupid ass nerds that do the live action role playing or LARP. These poor kids (some of them are well into there twenties) will never get laid

Quote Originally Posted by DirkHammergate
    Sometimes we see them over there while were walking to the playground or on to the gully, my six year one time said "Dad they get to play with swords?" (thinking as all 6 year old boys do that it was probably cool) at that moment it turned into a Father/Son life lesson "Son, they're a bunch of freaked out geeks with nothing to do and when you see them, pick up the pace, they might want to turn you into a gobblin or a hobbit or a troll or something...." at that point the little guy showed his wares, "lets get out of here Dad!"

My son, he'll be just fine... he's got the DHG Pimp to look up to.

[quote=James_B_Wads2000]

So sometimes you run into some freaks down there like those stupid ass nerds that do the live action role playing or LARP. These poor kids (some of them are well into there twenties) will never get laid

Quote Originally Posted by nitmik
    I've seen those losers at Sugar house park playing that stupid harry potter game. We were just laughing at them
    Not so funny if and when a pretend Lord Voltimore emerges from behind playground slide. Who'll be laughing then??

Quote Originally Posted by DirkHammergate
    Quote Originally Posted by nitmik
    I've seen those losers at Sugar house park playing that stupid harry potter game. We were just laughing at them
    Not so funny if and when a pretend Lord Voltimore emerges from behind playground slide. Who'll be laughing then??
    MY ass will be laughing at you

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Outdoor Forum