Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Compact Handgun

DickHead
    Doug's Shithead Sports carries it for sure.
    Impact Guns in Ogden probably does, not sure if thier new (formerly Totally Awesome) location in Taylorsville does.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Impact guns in Ogden carries the Kel-tec guns in stock, check them out on-line at www.impactguns.com. You can also make an order over the Internet through their store if you are not located locally. They are really good to work with and know their stuff. Hope this helps.

The Glock 27 is a sweet gun. All Glocks are to be correct.

The Bersa is also very sweet, as was mentioned. Everyone who hasn't shot one, needs to, very soon. It's an experience to be had.

Bersa: Thin, easy to conceal in IWB. VERY dependable.

Glock 27: A little thick. Short grip makes concealment easy as well, but a little thick.

Kel Tec P3AT: True pocket gun. Hit and miss on quality. Fluff and Buff usually fixes it, if not, there's always a warranty.
    SP101
    Bersa Thunder .380

I don't know, you tell me.

www.ubgholsters.com

Glock

I own the Glock 23 which is the compact model. I love this gun. My dad has the Springfield XD and he wishes he would have gotten the glock as well.

DickHead
    Update:
    I'm the new proud owner of a keltec P3AT in .380
    It's around the size of a Beretta Tomcat. It's itty bitty. It's what comes to mind when we talk about cmpact concealed carry.
    10 ounces loaded.
    I got it from Impact Guns south location (formerly Totally awesome guns) and it cost $249 for the OD green lower.
    http://www.kel-tec.com/p3at.html

I have a Glock 26. 9mm version of the 27. It is my CC.
    I have added a Scherer mag extender that gives me 2 more rounds but more importantly adds significant control.

I highly recommend the Scherer slug plug as well.

It is the best pistol I have owned next to my Kimber .45 Tac II.
    Please buy my book - "Paiute ATV Trail Guide" at www.atvutah.com - I need gas money!!!!

As soon as my permit comes in the mail I'm going out and buying the XD 40 sub compact, maybe with a laser guide rod.

DickHead
    In 60 days I'll be working for an employer that allows open carry

My wife....

I finally went out and bought a XD 45 compact. The only difference from a XD 45 service(4in barrel) and this is that they cut an inch off of the magazine well. You can also buy the 45 compact with a 5 inch barrel. It came with a 10 rd mag, 13 rd mag, holster, cable lock, 2 mag pouch,and a speed loader for $512.99 at Impact Guns.

I have a Glock 23 and love it. I shot the springfield XD and the glock felt better to me. I guess it is just a matter of opinion. I don't think that you will have any complaints.

Re: Compact Handgun

Quote Originally Posted by Reedus
    I am not sure of the reputation of Glocks
    Where have you been in the world lately There is no gun that hit this soil that was bashed and in which everybody set out to make it fail. What the critics did, was prove that Glock is one of the best group of combat pistols ever made. No other gun had tests like this one had done to it, all due to its polymer frame.

I have the 27 and would recommend it without question. My only suggestion is to get the one shot extension mag to make the gun more comfortable in your hand. It just makes it fit better in the hand.