Thread: Flavor of Love

Flavor of Love

Did anyone else sink down to a level as low as me and catch some of that show "Flavor of Love" with Flavor Flav (or Foofy Foofy as Bridget N. calls him) on VH1? I think it is on VH1 at least.

That show is just so ridiculous, well, HE is so ridiculous! Plus, he is a "ugly" m'fer. His teeth, his face, this hair....damn, but the show is so out there, that I have watched parts of it a few times I will admit. All those women (which only want his love I know) vying for his heart...how romantic! I swear that every new episode I watch I notice that the clocks that he wears just keep getting bigger, and BIGGER!
    ~Jason

Man who run behind car become exhausted...

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Re: Flavor of Love

Quote Originally Posted by derstuka
    Did anyone else sink down to a level as low as me and catch some of that show "Flavor of Love" with Flavor Flav (or Foofy Foofy as Bridget N. calls him) on VH1? I think it is on VH1 at least.

That show is just so ridiculous, well, HE is so ridiculous! Plus, he is a "ugly" m'fer. His teeth, his face, this hair....damn, but the show is so out there, that I have watched parts of it a few times I will admit. All those women (which only want his love I know) vying for his heart...how romantic! I swear that every new episode I watch I notice that the clocks that he wears just keep getting bigger, and BIGGER!
    yeah i remeber last year i was with a guy that have cable tv,meanwhile he was playing xbox i really enjoy see the show and how brigitte call the little ugly man foofyfoofy i was tempted to call my boyfriend the same
    I really like her
    she is funny
    and was funny when she was dating the italian guy and fuffy fuffy went visit her
    but now i do not have cable anymore
    the family of fuffy was scary as hell!!!

Yeah, I watched that show last year. It had some humorous moments. He really blends in well in Italy! I like when he tries to go to the supermarket/deli and tries to order meats and such.
    ~Jason

Man who run behind car become exhausted...

Yeah, it is ridiculous. The dude is a strait up nut job.....but some of the ladies aren't bad to look at.

YEAH BOOOY!!!