View Poll Results: How did you find out about uutah.com?

Voters
33. You may not vote on this poll
  • Family/Friend who is also a member here.

    8 24.24%
  • A link from another related forum.

    11 33.33%
  • Stumbled across it while surfing the web.

    2 6.06%
  • By Invitation

    12 36.36%
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 84

Thread: How did you hear about uutah.com?

  1. #1

    How did you hear about uutah.com?

    I was just curious how everybody came to be members here.

    Friends, family, web surfing, other forums?

  2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    Join Date
    Always
    Location
    Advertising world
    Posts
    Many
     

  3. #2
    I got here after reading Accadacca's spam on the Utah Geocachers forum.

  4. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Udink
    Accadacca's spam

  5. #4
    I found my way here through Rock Gremlin's spamming of the Yahoo Canyoneer and Canyons group

    The poll needs a catagory for "By Invitation". Lots of folks joined after being sent a personal invite

  6. #5
    I was invited by Sombeech, over at utahmountainbikeing.com
    SUWA Hates you, JUST SAY NO TO SUWA
    "Somebody told me it was frightening how much topsoil we are losing each year, but I told that story around the campfire and nobody got scared". Jack Handy

  7. #6

  8. #7
    Nitmik said I could have fun lightening this place up. I tried profanity and when that didn't work I threw on some glasses and a fur. This place still blows...

  9. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Udink
    I got here after reading Accadacca's spam on the Utah Geocachers forum.
    SPAM?! That's absurd.....


  10. #9
    Yeah, this place needs more controversy, like the whole broke back mountain thing.

  11. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by accadacca
    Quote Originally Posted by Udink
    I got here after reading Accadacca's spam on the Utah Geocachers forum.
    SPAM?! That's absurd.....
    Spam? Who's Spamming?!?!?!?!?

  12. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by nitmik
    Yeah, this place needs more controversy, like the whole broke back mountain thing.
    Maybe Super could give us another riviting topic on something...

  13. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by DirkHammergate
    Maybe Super could give us another riviting topic on something...
    I think she's a 5 page topic all on her own.

  14. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by accadacca
    Quote Originally Posted by Udink
    I got here after reading Accadacca's spam on the Utah Geocachers forum.
    SPAM?! That's absurd.....
    Heheh...I didn't have any problems with it, but there were a few over there who gave you a cold reception. Got you quite a few new sign-ups though.

  15. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Sombeech
    Quote Originally Posted by DirkHammergate
    Maybe Super could give us another riviting topic on something...
    I think she's a 5 page topic all on her own.
    Here is a thread title for her,

    "tell me how much you all love me"

    Discuss...

  16. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by DirkHammergate
    Quote Originally Posted by Sombeech
    Quote Originally Posted by DirkHammergate
    Maybe Super could give us another riviting topic on something...
    I think she's a 5 page topic all on her own.
    Here is a thread title for her,

    "tell me how much you all love me"

    Discuss...
    Too Funny

  17. #16
    Superriffic S*
    Guest
    You are all a bunch of ASSHOLES!

  18. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Superriffic S*
    You are all a bunch of ASSHOLES!
    You got Hammergate there but that's kinda like identifying the fact that the sun rises each day from the east...

  19. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by DirkHammergate
    Quote Originally Posted by Superriffic S*
    You are all a bunch of ASSHOLES!
    You got Hammergate there but that's kinda like identifying the fact that the sun rises each day from the east...
    He is the porn king after all, what would you expect

  20. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by nitmik
    Quote Originally Posted by DirkHammergate
    Quote Originally Posted by Superriffic S*
    You are all a bunch of ASSHOLES!
    You got Hammergate there but that's kinda like identifying the fact that the sun rises each day from the east...
    He is the porn king after all, what would you expect
    She said Assholes as in plural I just admitted to it really quick in all, its safe to say you're an AHole too Nits.

  21. #20
    I think we all know nit's is an asshole, that's just a given. Is she really upset with us?

Similar Threads

  1. The Tiddy Bear, Ever Hear Of It?
    By JP in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-20-2008, 08:11 AM
  2. We don't want to hear it
    By Quityerbitchin in forum Newbies
    Replies: 105
    Last Post: 07-18-2008, 08:53 AM
  3. Can Google Hear Me
    By accadacca in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-16-2007, 07:37 AM
  4. Can you hear the mosquito
    By RugerShooter in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-22-2006, 05:34 AM
  5. I hear KPMG monitored this activity
    By accadacca in forum General Videos
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-18-2005, 12:53 PM

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Outdoor Forum

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •