View Poll Results: Who is gonna win the supercross this year?

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • Stewart

1 25.00%
  • Reed

0 0%
  • Carmichael

3 75.00%

Thread: SUPERCROSS!!!

SUPERCROSS!!!

So who is following the supercross this year? It's an interesting year. Jimmy Stewarts first season where we hope he doesn't get hurt. He won in Aniheim but only cause Carmicheal went down. Followed my Reed and then Chamichael. Next race is on the 22 I beleieve.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Feel free to add your write ins at the bottom and maybe I'll add them.

I haven't really been following it. So are they outdoors right now? Or have they started the indoor again?

I like Kevin Windham....don't know if how he is doing right now? What about Bubba Stewart....hows he doing? I like him too....

My vote is for stewarts, I thinks He will do it If he stays healthy. if not it will be Reed. But I would realy like to see mike Larocco take it but he hardly ever podemus during the year.

and Just for the record
    Supercross is indoors and
    motocross the out doors
    SUWA Hates you, JUST SAY NO TO SUWA
    "Somebody told me it was frightening how much topsoil we are losing each year, but I told that story around the campfire and nobody got scared". Jack Handy

I watched Anaheim. Caught it while eating one day. Stewart is looking good this year but it really is depending on if he gets hurt or not. Larocco doesn't place often because of the top three.

Quote Originally Posted by G.G.
    and Just for the record
    Supercross is indoors and
    motocross the out doors
    Actually.... Supercross is on an artificially constructed track in a stadium setting and motocross is outdoors on a natural terrain track. Lots of other minor differences like heats and mains vs motos, length of race, yada, yada......

And a little secret I thought I might share with you guys.... back in the good ol' days I was a Yamaha sponsored Motocross/Supercross racer who actually earned the number #3 plate one year (Also carried numbers 10 and 6 in other years). And for those new to this and following along at home the number is your ranking from the previous year.

Sorry for the gear head lesson and changing the subject.. Carry on... Nothing to see here.

One thing about Larocco is that he is consistent, He always in like 4th or 5th place. He always looks like he gets a bad start and has to work his way through the pack, and if the races were a few laps longer he might take the podium a few more times
    SUWA Hates you, JUST SAY NO TO SUWA
    "Somebody told me it was frightening how much topsoil we are losing each year, but I told that story around the campfire and nobody got scared". Jack Handy

Yea its true. He is always in 4th or 5th. He's been around forever too. He's getting old. I didn't see the last race but from what I hear it was Carmichael, Reed, and then Stewart.

Ok, last race went down pretty sloppy. Due to rain, the race was cut down to 12 laps because it was so muddy. Chad Reed, after a bad hole shot, came back to take 5th. Carmichael, while leading most the race, lost his goggles and finished in second. Jimmy "Bubba" Stewart passed Carmichael in I believe the 10th lap to take the race. Ricky is still on top of bubba by two points as far as the standing go. I didn't catch it but this is what I got off the website.

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Outdoor Forum