Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ex Alert!

Superriffic S*

Ex Alert!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Re: Ex Alert!

Quote Originally Posted by Superriffic S*
    We ended on pretty bad terms and it was all his doing.
    I'm sure it was... I'm sure it was always their fault.

Superriffic S*

Yup, its ALWAYS the mans fault

Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe
    Yup, its ALWAYS the mans fault
    You were on the right track until you added the ROFLOL guy at the end.

I have had a few near misses. I just act like I didn't see them..... How chicken shiz is that?

I know everyone has Ex stories... so... lets hear em'!
    I had an Ex dump me, ran into her like a year later, rolled her that night, didn't return her calls over the following two weeks, my pals call me principled. She was a pretty good *#*! but you know, you have to be principled...

Quote Originally Posted by accadacca
    I just act like I didn't see them..... How chicken shiz is that?
    See HammerGate's post above....

Somehow I've left mutual feelings with all of my exes. At the time of break-up, I never knew if things might happen again.

Hard to believe at my advanced age (compared to you kids anyway, give or take Iceaxe) but I have always been the dumper and never the dumpee. I move around a bunch so don't run into the exs very often but they seem to love to send me pictures of their lovely wife and kids at Christmas with those form letters about how great their lifes are. I send a back a picture of me on a mountain top or travelling in Italy or hanging from a rope in some canyon - all of them with a big sh*t eating grin on my face. Things may have worked out better for them in the long run but I want them to know I ain't regretting my choices either! I haven't given up though - someday I'll meet the guy who can keep up with me!

LJ

Quote Originally Posted by LJ
    I have always been the dumper and never the dumpee.
    Yeah.... much better to be the dumper then the dumpee.

Always leave them wantin' more.....

Oh yeah..... and I hate them frickin' Christmas form letters. I don't care that you found god and are no longer are a party animal..... what the hell do they think I liked them for in the first place?

I have always been the dumper and never the dumpee.
    Yeah.... much better to be the dumper then the dumpee.

Always leave them wantin' more.....
    I don't know - maybe I'm just reading the writing on the wall and getting out while the goin' is good!

I'm working on a new guy now but he's not picking up on it. I think he's a little slow. Guess I need to start working it a little more obviously.

Resident Southern Belle savanna3313's Avatar
    Southern transplant......again.....this time to Southern Utah!
    Yeah.... much better to be the dumper then the dumpee. Always leave them wantin' more.....

Yep.....that's the problem with most men.......they always finish first and leave you wantin' more........

Never regret anything that made you smile!

I know everyone has Ex stories... so... lets hear em'!
    How about divorcing your husband while you were both still living in New Orleans (this has been many years ago now) moving out to Salt Lake 8 yrs ago, and just recently finding out that your ex (whom you haven't seen since the divorce and basically thought he had moved back to his home state of Tennessee after the divorce) is now living in West Jordan with his new wife!!! Incredibly small world.........

Quote Originally Posted by savanna3313
    Yep.....that's the problem with most men.......they always finish first and leave you wantin' more........
    Yeah.... blame it on the man..... like its our fault that you women take so damn long......

Us guys got it wired..... we try to finish with enough time left to grab anther beer before half-time is over

We hate to miss the second half kick-off

Us guys got it wired..... we try to finish with enough time left to grab anther beer before half-time is over

Just one of many reasons why the ex became an ex in the first place.....

Yeah.... blame it on the man..... like its our fault that you women take so damn long......
    Did it ever occur to you that the journey can be almost as much fun as the destination???

Superriffic S*

Did it ever occur to you that the journey can be almost as much fun as the destination???
    Do you think that he has it "wired" if he grunts like a LITTLE GIRL in the heat of passion?!?!
    Oh God no..... next thing ya know they are going to want to "communicate" and find out where the "relationship" is going.........

I'm working on a new guy now but he's not picking up on it. I think he's a little slow. Guess I need to start working it a little more obviously.
    Heh, heh Been there, too, girlfriend
    About a month ago, I met a guy on yahoo personals...seemed nice looking from his picture, smart (a requirement for me), clever, etc. Met in person and hit it off. He wasn't as good looking in person as he was in his picture (odd), and he had really crooked teeth , which I'm sorry to say I had some trouble getting around. But, had similar senses of humor (MST3K, Austin Powers, etc.) and he was pretty interesting at first. Unfortunately, he was, by his own admission....shy. As my former boyfriend-turned-friend/roomate Darin said when I mentioned this to him: "That's cute....for about an hour." Indeed. Shy, I'm not and shy doesn't work for me on any level.

The end result: less than two weeks after we met, we came to the mutual decision to ditch the scene: he was too shy and inexperienced (read: really boring in bed) and I was probably too crude and bit too much of a live wire for him handle....oh well! No awkward exchanges - just the complete dropping off of calls, voice mail and emails and a mutual sigh of relief.

The fun thing is that I was sharing this with my running partner, Wayne, on New Year's eve, the day after I was last with Mr. Shy Guy, during a 7 mile trail run. We [me and Wayne] had dated for about 6 weeks back in Sept-Nov, and while the sex was major , and he was smart, funny, into hiking and backpacking, it wasn't working out on other levels so we termed the romance but decided to continue to run together. Over the next 6 weeks, we started enjoying each other's company more and we would exchange the occasional flirty ennuendos via email and comments. I was sharing with him this latest experience, and that led to us reminescing about the great sex we had and how we really do have a lot in common and are currently enjoying each other's company more.

During the run, he invited me out for New Year's, to which I agreed. The fishnet stockings and platform heels I wore were a big hit , and we got the new year off to an explosive start.....and have rekindled a relationship that is turning out to be quite exceptional now...although his spinster neighbor probably isn't thrilled about the thin walls I sort of have Mr. Shy Guy to thank for that. Wayne is now busy rockin' my world on many different levels

For my otherwise strong personality, I really prefer to remain on friendly or at least neutral terms with men I date, if it is possible; I've ended up with some real keepers (friends) this way. OTOH, I've also had my share of creepy clingon stalker-types that don't take their boot to the curb very gracefully and end up making a scene and trying to piss me off, usually by breaking out such fun misogynist terms like "frigid" or "slut", based, of course on whether I made the mistake of sleeping with them or not.

LJ, I hope your current guy doesn't go down this path! Maybe he's just being a bit cautious and doesn't want to scare you off with pig-like male behavior!

There is the chance that I may see Mr. Shy Guy and his huge bodybuilder butt (too much of a good thing = unappealing) at the gym, and if so, I'll be polite but otherwise probably avoid having any conversations with him - he's an example of someone I really don't have any desire to have as a friend, but I wish him no ill will.

SJ
    Sonya

Art & photography blog

Facebook Studio Page

"I lost my virginity, but I still have the box it came in"

Just one of many reasons why the ex became an ex in the first place.....
    AMEN to that, sister!

Absolutely! And if you can find a man who can walk the walk and who prefers a 1-2-hour journey down a seldom-walked path of a breathtaking canyon, taking his time to stop and explore the surroundings on the way to the waterfall destination, rather than the man who is only up for the 5-10 minute quick and predictable walk down the urban sidewalk to the drinking fountain, well...you got yourself a gem!

I done found myself one of them former types!

SJ
    Sonya

Art & photography blog

Facebook Studio Page

"I lost my virginity, but I still have the box it came in"