Thread: I met Tommy Davidson

I met Tommy Davidson

Twice! This was actually the second time I met with him. The first time I didn't get a picture.

The first time, we were at the Sacramento airport, riding the same Shuttle bus to the terminal.

The second time was last July in L.A. in a clothing store.

For those of you who don't know the comic/actor Tommy Davidson, he was on "In Living Color", Ace Ventura 2, Juwanna Mann, and others.

http://www.delafont.com/comedians/tommy-davidson.htm
    Attached Images Attached Images  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

That's sweet that you met him...twice for that matter! I loved him in "In Living Color," well, actually the whole show was great, but so was he.

I met Joe Pecsi twice, but it was in the same weekend, at the same hotel in Vegas. He even made fun of me when I was drunk! I thought it was an honor!
    ~Jason

Man who run behind car become exhausted...

Did he remember you from the first time?

With that hat on he probably thought you were some hillbilly redneck from Ogden, Utah.

Quote Originally Posted by accadacca
    Did he remember you from the first time?

With that hat on he probably thought you were some hillbilly redneck from Ogden, Utah.
    No. I did mention it to him that we met each other a year earlier, just as a "by the way" statement.

Both times, I looked like an idiot though. I guess I ruined my chances to be famous.