Thread: Hook 'Em Horns!

Hook 'Em Horns!

How bout that Rose Bowl game last night! What a game! I was so excited to see Texas win and finally shut up all the USC fans. And how about Vince Young too, is he amazing or what!
    Some days all you can do is smile and wait for some kind soul to come pull your ass out of the bind you've gotten yourself into

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Vince was outstanding.....

Yeah, GREAT game! Those officials really struggled though. Missing calls and then reviewing the obvious. I was rooting for SC until I saw Bush pitch that ball. What a bunch of horse pucky. I just thought he was showing off and it was boneheaded. I then started rooting for Texas.

This could be a GREAT NFL draft this year. The Texans would be crazy to not take Vince as the #1 pick. Get a hometown boy that can light em up.

Quote Originally Posted by accadacca
    This could be a GREAT NFL draft this year. The Texans would be crazy to not take Vince as the #1 pick. Get a hometown boy that can light em up.
    There is an old rule in the NFL.... don't draft off of one game. If Indy had of drafted from bowl proformance they would have ended up with Ryan Leif as ther QB.

Leif Looked outstanding in the Rose Bowl and Payton looked like an dunce in his bowl game

But Vince did declare for the NFL yesterday so who knows. Vince is the first player Texas has had leave early since they got the new head coach. Pretty amazing.

[quote="Iceaxe"]
    Quote Originally Posted by accadacca
    There is an old rule in the NFL.... don't draft off of one game. :
    ONE GAME???

Vince has been playing like that all season.

I've watched Vince for two years..... he has played good, but not like that!

The guy had over 450 total yards in the game. Show me anther game where he did that?

Also.... I don't think the Texans will take him. They have a good young QB in waiting.

I think Vince will go top 5, but not number 1. I don't even think he will be the first QB drafted. I think USC's QB will go #1 among QB's.