Thread: For all you cat haters....

For all you cat haters....

It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

No Way! The stupid cat was just walking over the phone to start eating the guy and accidently stepped on the 911 autodial. Or need the guy alive to finish it's plan for world domination.

Cats are evil.

I like cats..... they taste like chicken

I have seen the video of the cats owner. The guy looks looney! I think he rigged it.

According to rockgremlin' s sister.........accadacca is a cat KILLER!!! I munched one of their cats in the driveway one day and it was all over....I became the cat slayer to her. No excuse was good enough.

My favorite cat bumper sticker

"Cats Flattened While You Wait"

I had a friend who never talked to me again after seeing it on my car. SHEESHH - bad enough some people like cats but not to have a sense of humor also just sucks for them.

"The stupid cat was just walking over the phone to start eating the guy and accidently stepped on the 911 autodial."

we've had a cat for a year or more now, mostly by default as it was our roomies cat but she couldn't take it with her when she moved. i am still not a cat person. i keep secretly hoping he will go to sleep on the engine block for the warmth some night and come morning as i fire it up...

i guess i am just selfish that way. although the mess would be a hassle to mop/pick/scoop/ up. and if my son found out, bad. what i'd need then is THE WOLF.

DickHead
    I like house cats. 1 or 2 is enough for a normal person or family. Anyone with more than 2 cats is probably
    Cats that are let off of someone's property to pee on my car and poop in my kids sandbox....those I hate and would prefer to