Thread: Man this sucks.....

DickHead

Man this sucks.....

.....I've been working at my basement in bits and pieces. Not the most fun. I spent 4 hours yesterday framing, on top of picking up the slack for my spouse who's suffering at the hands of our sick daughter (I think we changed about 30 diapers yesterday). I haven't been on the trainer in 5 days. I've only been snowshoeing once.
    Sun's out, its suppossed to be 45ish today, I'm going to put road tires on my 'cross bike, fenders, and ride around lunchtime. Probably to Copperton and back.

The good news is I'd say my handyman skills are increasing rapidly. So far I've framed off one room, and about 80% of the soffiting, as well as the exterior wall.
    I'm still looking for a drywall person. At this rate, I think It'll be ready for drywall towards the end of Jan.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

The sick bug is certainly going around. I had it for over a week (bad for two days) and it is knocking people out left and right at my work.

I think I will move before finishing my basement. My next house will be 100% finished when I buy it. I did work construction for 8 years........but I guess I am too lazy now. That dry wall stuff is an art form. I leave it to the experts.

I know how you feel.

I've been trying to get my house finished the last few weeks. I've been going over during lunch, after work, and on weekends. I fear I've forgotten how to cast a fly rod, it's been about a month since I've been out fishin'.

The end is in sight (next week), and once I'm in Heber I can head to the Middle P during lunch, after work, and on weekends instead of working on the house, of course after I've got the dedicated theater rockin' the house!