Thread: Sovereing Trail 12-2-05/ Moab to Greenriver 12-3-05

Sovereing Trail 12-2-05/ Moab to Greenriver 12-3-05

Here are some pics from A riding trip to Moab with My motorcycle club

Starting out

Smashed clutch cover

It's this a great site to see A girl working on a bike (this is my bike she is working, She just jumped in taking my bike apart before I could get my helmet off

Bonus loop on the sovereing trail

SUWA Hates you, JUST SAY NO TO SUWA
    "Somebody told me it was frightening how much topsoil we are losing each year, but I told that story around the campfire and nobody got scared". Jack Handy

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

page 2

Problen 2 ktm with a flat

[img][/img]
    "Somebody told me it was frightening how much topsoil we are losing each year, but I told that story around the campfire and nobody got scared". Jack Handy

Day 2 Moab to GreenRiver

Gearing up

This Guy here rides trials, We just came down this, This was part of the dubiky 2001 desert race along with 80 or 81

water Crossing

I don't know what this is but I have a pic of it

Our gide placing out order @ Ray's taver in GreenRiver from the trail so we don't have to wait for our food when we show up how great is that?

Sweet pics.

Hey, I really enjoyed that G.G. Take me next time OK? Good to see some KTMs in the mix. You know I am a KTM whore. It would have been tricky maneuvering my 300lb pig in some of those areas.

Thatks guys I am going to try and up load some from so other rides i have went on.

accadacca
    If you want to go, We can see if there is some extra room.
    and is your ktm a Duke, A few years back we had a guy with a 650 KTM duke on this trail He made it for the most part but There was some tricky parts with that beast. After that He bought a WR 250

Mine is an RXC 620. A little more dirt worthy than the Duke. However the weight pretty close to the same.

My KTM

I could not imagin trying to lug that bike around that trail, I have a hard enuff time with my CRF 250.

I case anyone would like to know http://www.elitemotorcycletours.com are the ones who guided us They do an exclent job. They Can even Provide a bike for you (a KTM) if Want to go down there with out a bike.

Re: Sovereing Trail 12-2-05/ Moab to Greenriver 12-3-05

Quote Originally Posted by G.G.
    It's this a great site to see A girl working on a bike (this is my bike she is working, She just jumped in taking my bike apart before I could get my helmet off

...GOD, That's HOT!
    SCREW SEA OTTER!!!!!!! http://FuzzysBicycleworks.com

great pics

hay Tyler Tipton didnt happen to go on this ride, did he?

great pics how would you rate that trail in difficulty? 1-10 It looks awesome but I'm kind of a gimp.
    Red Ram
    36' hauler
    KTM Pro SR SX 50cc
    Kawi KX65
    Yam 426F

Re: great pics

Quote Originally Posted by desertrat222
    hay Tyler Tipton didnt happen to go on this ride, did he?
    what does he ride, I know for sure he was not there on the 2nd day, the first day there weresome guys I didn't know. But if he is not part of the Sageriders or Ride With Respect He was for sure not there.