Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Nice!

  1. #1

    Nice!

    So where are your favorite places to go x-country skiing in the Wasatch?

  2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    Join Date
    Always
    Location
    Advertising world
    Posts
    Many
     

  3. #2
    Yaaaa, an XC folder

    Im in Cache Valley and ski mostly in Logan Canyon. Done Beaver Creek and Sunrise Campground (Summit above Bear Lake) so far this year.

    Lotsa snow here
    "May the 4 winds blow you safely home" R. Hunter

  4. #3
    Hey.... a new place for forest fairies to hang out.........

    That's my little brothers term for skinny skiers.




  5. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe
    Hey.... a new place for forest fairies to hang out.........

    That's my little brothers term for skinny skiers.

    My little brother is not the brightest bulb on the tree

    little brother....
    mmmhhhhh does crosscountry......
    let me know......

  6. #5

    Re: Nice!

    Quote Originally Posted by jumar
    So where are your favorite places to go x-country skiing in the Wasatch?
    i am terrible because of a bad knee
    so i go to guardsman and est canyon when avalanche risk is high in other place
    i like crosscountry skiii

  7. #6
    Not only that.... he is good looking, single and has his own credit cards
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  8. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe
    Not only that.... he is good looking, single and has his own credit cards
    nice !!

    and is a safe canyoneer?


  9. #8
    Canyoneering is just a distraction for him and not a full time passion....

    I just invited him to join the uutah.com group, have to wait and see if he shows up.


  10. #9
    Gotta get backcountry skis (IMHO). They're wider than x-country and have metal edges, but still have the same bindings so you can ski anywhere you want.

  11. #10
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by jumar
    Gotta get backcountry skis (IMHO). They're wider than x-country and have metal edges, but still have the same bindings so you can ski anywhere you want.
    those must be the 3 pin kind of style
    in the past they were used for telemarck style
    i have the long skinny one and they are not very goof for steep terrain(or at least i am suck at that)

Similar Threads

  1. [Trip Report] Nice Day with Family
    By LOAH in forum Fishing
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-02-2010, 08:37 AM
  2. Nice Scissors
    By Sombeech in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-18-2007, 06:56 AM
  3. NICE wheelie...
    By derstuka in forum Motorcycling
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-12-2007, 10:11 PM
  4. It nice outside
    By DirkHammergate in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-31-2007, 11:08 AM
  5. Be Nice To The Cat
    By Windwalker in forum Jokes
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-12-2005, 09:50 AM

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Outdoor Forum

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •