Thread: Hey Rose Park & West Jordan -- YOU'RE FAT!!

Hey Rose Park & West Jordan -- YOU'RE FAT!!

From ksl news:

(KSL News) -- A new state health department study shows which Utah cities are fattest and why.

The State Health Department has ranked the skinniest and fattest neighborhoods in Utah. Salt Lake City
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Re: Hey Rose Park & West Jordan -- YOU'RE FAT!!

[quote=rockgremlin]From ksl news:

(KSL News) -- A new state health department study shows which Utah cities are fattest and why.

The State Health Department has ranked the skinniest and fattest neighborhoods in Utah. Salt Lake City
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    ~Jason

Man who run behind car become exhausted...

As I eat a cookie!! I have just become a number......

I got you beat on a national level. I live in the third fattest city in the states. I don't see any Utah city on the fattest list or the fittest for that matter.
    I got my work cut out for me in my home town. Talk about job security.

http://www.mercola.com/2005/jan/22/fat_city.htm
    When the goin' get tough, put your shoulder to the wheel or just Beat the train
    www.Beatthetrain.com

www.myspace.com/Beatthetrain

Hi rockgremlin,
    I didn't find any Utah city in the fattest list either.
    Could you upload the article or share whole story here please.

The State Health Department has ranked the skinniest and fattest neighborhoods in Utah. Salt Lake City’s Avenues are the thinnest followed by Cottonwood, Summit County, Holladay and Provo. Rose Park residents are the fattest followed by West Jordan, American Fork, Alpine, Sandy and West Valley.
    It's not surprising. I remember that most of the time I visited places like the Avenues and Cottonwood you would always see people out jogging. I grew up much of the time in West Valley and you would never see people jogging there. People on the east bench seem to do more hiking and biking as well. Although there are exceptions, it seems that people are lazier in West Valley than they are in places like the Avenues and Cottonwood, at least it seemed like it when we were living there.

It's the same where I live now. Very few people in Craig go jogging, biking and hiking, but if you go east to Steamboat Springs (both cities are about the same size), the trails are always full of hikers, bikers and joggers. Most people around here that I know don't want to walk in the mountains unless they can shoot something.
    Utah is a very special and unique place. There is no where else like it on earth. Please take care of it and keep the remaining wild areas in pristine condition. The world will be a better place if you do.