Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Snow Is Flying (Webcams)

The Snow Is Flying (Webcams)

The snow is flying out here at Thanksgiving point. Have a look at our webcam (facing east).

What does it look like in your neck of the woods? Or put a link to you favorite web cam here.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

I work downtown and it's nice and warm, I'd say it's about 65 with sun.

Ok, it's cold, but now snow yet.

I don't need no stinkin' webcam.... I live/work high on the bench above Draper.... it was snowing, it has stopped snowing, but I can see the next storm rolling across the valley floor now.

What is this "snow" you speak of?

The skies are blue here, not a hint of snow to be seen. We've only had a light dusting in the past couple of weeks, nothing that stuck around for longer than an hour after the sun came up. It's been cold as hell though, it got down to 11

[quote=Udink]The skies are blue here, not a hint of snow to be seen. We've only had a light dusting in the past couple of weeks, nothing that stuck around for longer than an hour after the sun came up. It's been cold as hell though, it got down to 11

Right now. It is all fuffy powpow!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

[quote=Sombeech][quote=Udink]The skies are blue here, not a hint of snow to be seen. We've only had a light dusting in the past couple of weeks, nothing that stuck around for longer than an hour after the sun came up. It's been cold as hell though, it got down to 11

So, where do you find these webcams? The sites I mean.

Snowing like a mother..... 6" on the lawn at the moment.... Anyone want to know how I measured that..... hahaha....

Here you go ladies, two cups of coffee and a dozen donuts

I even skinned to the top of Beaver Mountain (it's not open yet) and skied down, twice! Ths weekend is going to be awesome if this keeps up!

It's been snowing all day up here in Heber. I hope I can make it home back into Coalville tonight!

Be careful Icthys!

DickHead
    Whiteout conditions here in the ghetto. About 2 or 3" accumulation so far.

DickHead
    Still puking snow here in the Ghetto, we're to about 5" now.

DickHead
    Another 1" or so of really, really fluffy snow. Not snowing anymore, just eeriily quiet, just like every snowstorm.
    Kid helped me shovel, he thought that was great. Gotta get him out in it tomorrow if I can after work.

Quote Originally Posted by JamisJockey
    Kid helped me shovel, he thought that was great. Gotta get him out in it tomorrow if I can after work.
    I tried making my wife do the shoveling, but she didn't think it was so great. My excuse is school 'til the end of this week.

Just kidding guys. Honestly, my wife works her butt off around the house.

I want to get out and play in the snow!!! Skiing, climbing or something!

*#$% finals

Quote Originally Posted by jumar
    I want to get out and play in the snow!!! Skiing, climbing or something!

*#$% finals
    I remember those days. I had the chains taken off about 2.5 years ago. Sometimes it seems like yesterday......must not think about it.

Now back to the snow. We got about 6" out here. It is also in the single digits. Consequently, I have been sick since yesterday afternoon. Damn did the colds and flu hit quick! I heard several people hacking yesterday at the office. Tis the season.

It took me two hours to drive home last night, I only live 20 miles away, I love the snow though

This is no ski report;
    This is the view of downtown Detroit from Windsor Ontario, Canada

http://www.clickondetroit.com/wxcam/1807532/detail.html
    When the goin' get tough, put your shoulder to the wheel or just Beat the train
    www.Beatthetrain.com

www.myspace.com/Beatthetrain