Thread: Paint ball?

Paint ball?

Just thought I would ask to see if anyone beside me plays? And if so would anyone like to get together to play?
    SUWA Hates you, JUST SAY NO TO SUWA
    "Somebody told me it was frightening how much topsoil we are losing each year, but I told that story around the campfire and nobody got scared". Jack Handy

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Yeah, I have played a few times. I wouldn't mind meeting up sometime to kill some winter blues. Where do you play?

Count me in.

DickHead
    I've played before, and would consider it in the future.

I'm in, and Sam and Devan play too. I used to play indoors at Paintball Addicts a lot, but I sold my nice marker. Now i'm back to the Tippmann, but don't you worry, I'll still take your ass. I have a lot of paintball buddies that would come play too.

They shut down the outdoor area we used to play in, but a lot of my friends go out to tooelle on saturdays. Since my canyoneering friends have gotten so weak, might as well go paintballing.

Price
    It's my job to call the BS around here. Get over it.

I realy don't of any places up here to play, So I am open to ideas, It would be nice if the field Had compressed air.
    "Somebody told me it was frightening how much topsoil we are losing each year, but I told that story around the campfire and nobody got scared". Jack Handy

oh and What typs of markes do you all have? I have a 04 evil omen, a tricked out Automag, and some old beat up Spyders(they are still down in Price).

I've been turning down a lot of games this summer because of my knee, but I finally got my brace. My bud used to ask me every two weeks to play outside, but I don't know about now.

There's a few indoor places around, we'll have to try. Let's do it! (after this semester)

I love paintball
    I went down to the sporting goods store and got a new rod and reel for my wife.....pretty good trade, don't ya think?

Paintball

count me in on the paintball if it ever happens let me know!!

Two wheels are better than four, keep the rubber side down.

I know of an indoor place somewhere in SLC (or surrounding).

I played there for my bachelor party. I don't know where it is, or what the name of it was though.

I think we should hook up and all play. I'll be available in about 3 weeks to play on just about any weeknight.

I know It has been a wile since I asked if anyone wanted to play, but I have decided I either need to play or I am going to sell all of my paintball equipment. I would like to get a game together during the summer wile I only have one class. so what does everyone think? when Is good for you maybe on a sunday afternoon?

Oh and where is a good place to get service and supplies. I have 2 compressed air tanks I need to have hydro tested does anyone where I can ge this done localy with out have to send them off?

Quote Originally Posted by BrainDamage
    I have 2 compressed air tanks I need to have hydro tested does anyone where I can ge this done localy
    These guys probably do not know what paintball is but Whitmore Oxygen should be able to test your tanks.
    As for supplies I have always used Pegleg Paintball. http://www.peglegpaintball.com/stores.html