Thread: Cool!

DickHead

Cool!

The photo gallery-thumbs at the top of the pages is cool!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

I like how they change with each log on or change from one forum to the next. Impressive. Are the pictures a random selection of pics already on the forums or are they pre-selected?
    ----------------------------------------------
    Life Sucks When Making a Living Gets In The Way Of Living!

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Walkers
    I like how they change with each log on or change from one forum to the next. Impressive. Are the pictures a random selection of pics already on the forums or are they pre-selected?
    A few of us have made our "Greatest Hits" posts, with our favorite pictures. The photo gallery at the top is a selection from those. You'll see these posts in the General Discussion forum.

It gives me a better idea of what kind of pictures to request.
    I think it works out well.

I just added some more pictures. If you have one that you want added, first adjust it to either 153X115 or 86X115. Then see if it looks good! You can post them here and I will add them. Man I am draggin' ass today

I added a ton of photos this weekend. What does everyone think of the selection? I think we have some great photos and some real talent on the site. We need to add some great winter photos as well. That shouldn't be a problem starting next month.

Quote Originally Posted by accadacca
    I added a ton of photos this weekend. What does everyone think of the selection? I think we have some great photos and some real talent on the site. We need to add some great winter photos as well. That shouldn't be a problem starting next month.
    I think they're great. Everybody should add on (or create) their favorite photos list, and size them up to the appropriate dimensions.

This way it won't take accadacca so long to throw them up there.

Wow, you got the closeup of my face and the helmet that sits 6 inches off the top of my head. hmmm . . . I didn't even resize it.
    It's my job to call the BS around here. Get over it.

Quote Originally Posted by price1869
    Wow, you got the closeup of my face and the helmet that sits 6 inches off the top of my head. hmmm . . . I didn't even resize it.
    You're too much of the complete package to be resized