Thread: Favorite and Least Favortite...

Superriffic S*

Favorite and Least Favortite...

Line in a song:

Favorite: Colonel Sanders says it best... finger lickin' good. - Song: Where Life Begins, Madonna

Gives a whole new meaning to KFC!

Least Favorite: This $hits Bananas... B-A-N-A-N-A-S!. - Song: Hollaback Girl, Gwen Stefani

Gimme a Break!!! The Stupidest Line EVER!!! IMHO

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

One of my favorite lines:

Pantera-"Give it 5 years you'll retire your piercings"

From the album The Great Southern Trendkill. This is a big reason I never got a piercing or a tattoo.

Most stupid line:

Iron Butterfly-"In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida, baby"

Superriffic S*
    I am changing this to MOVIE lines... Since it's pretty apparent that only Sombeech and I like music... I KNOW that all y'all like movies... so, favorite line(s) in a movie(s)... "AND... GO!" That's one of mine btw.

Here's my favorite line from a movie--Here
    (Sound file, turn it up) You should know what it's from, if you don't, you shall be punished.

My least favorite, anything with Will Smith-- "Oh Hell No!"

Office Space...one of THE cult classics...the other one...Rocky Horror Picture show!...SLUT!

.........I see you quivering with anticip......ation!

resurection??

I like

"I just lost a buck . . . to myself."

any time an actor answers a question too quickly it really destroys his act. ie:

What are you looking for in the system?FLAWS! - Tom Cruise um the one about the murderers and the time tellers.

... playing any song that remind the inmates they're here?You think they forgot? - uh . . . Johnny Cash movie.
    It's my job to call the BS around here. Get over it.

Replying to original post since I listen to more music than I watch movies:
    Favorite line from a song:
    "Tears land on a hand on her chest, the old bastard had a paradigm arrest."
    Ben Folds - Bastard

Least favorite line:

Hey you took mine with the B-A-N-A-N-A-S one. That whole song qualifies though, it absolutely B-L-O-W-S. Pretty much any time anyone spells anything its annoying, how about the recent hit single: Nth Degree by Morning Wood:
    M-O M-O-R M-O-R-N-I-N-G W-O-O-D To the Nth Degree!" Not that it isn't a really catchy song that gets stuck in my head every time i hear it and that Morning Wood isn't a clever band name for a chick band, but who spells their band's name over and over again in a song!?

Movies:
    Favorite Line: Lots from Zoolander
    such as "What is this? A center for ants? It has to be at least 3 times this big!" or "I went bolemic... Whoa. You can read minds!?"
    and Anchorman:
    "I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal...
    People know me...
    I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany."
    etc.

Least favorite line: i try not to remember the bad times, but when I think of stupid lines I can't help but think of Vin Deisel. Oh and the Speech Morpheous gave in Matrix 2 while everyone was having the primeival orgy and Neo and Whats Her Can were getting it on in the back room.

found it on the web, its not so cheesy when you read it as it came across in the movie:
    Morpheus: ...Believe me when I say we have a difficult time ahead of us. But if we are to be prepared for it, we must first shed our fear of it! I stand here before you now, truthfully unafraid. Why? Because I believe something you do not? No! I stand here without fear because I remember. I remember that I am here not because of the path that lies before me, but because of the path that lies behind me! etc.

Favorite line from a song (one of many): "Take this job and shove it" by Johnny Paycheck

Least favorite line from a song (again, one of many): "I will always love you" by Whitney Houston. Actually I just hate the song, but that's the main line in it.

Best line from a movie (there are too many I like, but here's one of them): "My name is Inygo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."

Worst line: I can't think of any. Those kind of things tend to vacate my memory nearly immediately.

Quote Originally Posted by jimflint1
    Least favorite line from a song (again, one of many): "I will always love you" by Whitney Houston. Actually I just hate the song, but that's the main line in it.
    I HATE ballads PERIOD!!!